there was a hardtop this
Chevrolet_Corvette_C4.jpg

This one is in my town so I see it all the time anyway
File:CorvetteC5Coup%C3%A9yellow.jpg

one of these i think
File:Z06-Blk-7.jpg

CorvetteC6Z06yellow.jpg

multiples of these

There were also a bunch of mustangs and a couple of challangers but not nearly as many as the corvettes. I counted ten.

Seriously, there were so many Stingrays out there today that I felt like Steve Irwin. Quite a few C4s too. Here are some pictures that were actually taken today:

Dunno how that Beetle got in there :p

I find it hilarious that the two cars you took pictures of are the two I already had taken pictures of :lol:
P1000307.jpg

P1000359.jpg

P1000052.jpg

P1000051.jpg

oh gawd I am making horrible faces in those D:
And I look fat
needs moar photoshop.

Last edited:
Yeah, I had way more time in that residential neighborhood to slow down, get my camera out, turn it on, aim, shoot, turn it off, put it away, then speed back up. No way I could've done that with the '65 Mustang convertible, or the C4 coupe, or the pagoda-roofed Mercedes SL. Oh, and there was a rusted out Volvo P1800ES! That was too sad to take pictures of.

if it makes you feel any better it has a shiny new license plate on it. It may look bad but if it's plated it probably runs.

Hmm, I need a car like that to take into the city, something so rusty that 1) other drivers give me a wide berth and 2) I wouldn't care about parking it anywhere.

I used up too much gas and fajita money

What, can you not cash out your boobs? :p

I'm in New York so no Corvette day for me. I'm definitely going to German Car day next week though.

Aww, kat and LCG are such a cute couple. :tease:

Do I have to give you an embarrassing death by beetle sir?

Good chance we'll be going to Day of Triumph.