The general Massachusetts meetup thread

you should because then you will epically pwn my car in head turn ability, and that is actually a difficult feat.

I'll be there with the lady.

Triumph TR6 in my garage or not, I'll be going there. Anybody else want to carpool? If not then I'm taking the Jaaaaaaaaaag Yamaha.

I can't fucking wait for my dad to finish his TR6.

I'M BACK!

Italian Car day anyone?

Let's get a good turnout, I need some more justification to make the drive again.

Next Sunday, the 2nd.

Well, its supposed to rain on the 2nd. Last time we went to Larz Anderson on a rainy day, the turnout was terrible, so hopefully the forcast will actually be wrong this time.

It won't, I think it was the same forecast as last year and it was like 95-100 last year. Plus the chance is like 30%.

Oh wow, I identify people by their avatars (yeah yeah hypocrite)...

mental note: cat on blue is now cat on green

Hopefully today's storm cleared out the sky for the time being. I wonder if there'll be any Ferraris and Lambos, or just old Fiats, Alfas, and Lancias, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Last year, Ferraris and Lambos came courtesy of several dealerships so they most likely will be there.I remember one year an Enzo made show, it was the most difficult thing to take a photo of because of the huge crowd.
Oh wow, I identify people by their avatars (yeah yeah hypocrite)...

mental note: cat on blue is now cat on green
I do that too, the constant will always be a cat though.

Last edited:
Last year, Ferraris and Lambos came courtesy of several dealerships so they most likely will be there.I remember one year an Enzo made show, it was the most difficult thing to take a photo of because of the huge crowd.

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, there were dealer Bentleys, Astons, and Lotuses aplenty at the British car meet, so I look forward to what the dealers bring this time.