The general Massachusetts meetup thread

How is your penis today? :D

:blink:

2dcda1v.jpg

Well mom just came in my room, to yell at me about it for awhile, because she was not satisfied with her already winning.

You should ask your mom how old you are, and then point out that 19 > 18.

Then she will point out that 18 is when you can kick your kids out and how she will do so. I do not have money for an apartment.

Then she will point out that 18 is when you can kick your kids out and how she will do so. I do not have money for an apartment.

Really? I thought that at 18 kids can move out, but not be kicked out.

Yes, she can kick me out, and she won't care about that artical :/

Hmm. That would be a dilemma. What if The_Finn showed up at your house and tried to convince her that he wasn't a murder? :p

That may go better actually. What would go best would be people coming somewhere nearby individually and meeting her so she doesn't think you are murderers.

Heh. I've got a job in Newton starting Monday. And then I'm away in New Hampshire for 4 weeks so I'm not sure how good that'll work.

What up with these local meets, and the timing being horrible for me.

And Kat, new thing called lying. Your a girl, you should be an expert at lying to your mother. I know my sister is half way decent at it.

You see I am a nice person who would prefer not to lie, but now she forces me to.

That may go better actually. What would go best would be people coming somewhere nearby individually and meeting her so she doesn't think you are murderers.

You serious about that? Seems to me it would be worse if the "murderers" came to you but you would certainly know better than I.

Maybe you should start conducting webcam interviews...

she won't believe in webcams :/

OK. Tell your mother that she can meet me at 11:30 AM on Sunday at, say, the parking lot of that Recreation Park in Stoneham, or some other public location if she prefers. There she can decide if her precious daughter is allowed to risk herself out in the big wide world of being a legal adult. Let's see if she bites.

If I were a father, I'd be sketched out by that gangsta looking XJR. :p
Seriously though, that thing looks sick, and even sicker IRL.

Last edited:
If I were a father, I'd be sketched out by that gangsta looking XJR.

Or if you were a father from certain immigrant/ethnic backgrounds, you'd see that XJR and immediately ask me how much money I make.

Or if you were a father from certain immigrant/ethnic backgrounds, you'd see that XJR and immediately ask me how much money I make.

Actually, knowing myself and my love of cars my reaction to the XJR would be "sweeeeeeeeet, this man knows his priorities."

My father went insane and is off god knows where so that is not an issue, before that he liked cars so he would be able to tell that it was an old one and not think odd things. Mom wouldn't agree to that unless she got to meet everyone going.

Stoneham has a recreation park?:blink: *did not do sport things*