FinalGear Pre-ringmeet Roadtrip 2012: July 20-26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet! I'm teaming up with Beni and DaBoom to figure out a final route and schedule soon. :)

Well, please count me in, my holiday got confirmed today :). I'll join you all in Munich and join the roadtrip until we reach Germany again. I'll then return to Italy, as I want to stay there for a few days whilst I'm down there, and will therefore sadly miss the ringmeet.
I'll probably take the MX5 and might have an empty seat, not sure yet...

I'm not really an IRC person, but I'll leave it running whilst I'm around so we can discuss route and schedule sometime.

And count me out, since I blew the money I had for roadtrip on my car.

My coming there is also hanging by a silver thread, because it looks like the money I was planning on spending on the roadtrip needs to spent on my car as well. I won't be able to say for sure until the end of june, but don't count on me being there.

Yay!

Ok, just to make sure since TobiasG and i are ordering ferrytickets.. Everyone is on with meetup Friday 20th in M?nich, or later days at later locations right?

I'll be at Munich as planned.

We should get together and maybe book the campgrounds if it is necessary, I hope I'll have more free time in the coming weeks.

Cool! Coolcoolcool.

Suprisingly, I'm in! If people will have me.

I'd be joining in Munich, coming from D?sseldorf, and have a passenger seat open. Preferably a smaller passenger, because the cabin is fairly tight. Luggage space is also limited, so maybe someone else would have to take that persons belongings along for the ride.

Of course we will have you :D

It's about time to start asking for space and prices from campsites. So everyone (new attendees) who wants a "secured" place for the nights we spend on the road, sign up now. :)

Me +1

I'd like to come, but I don't know if I can. Hopefully I'll know by next monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.