FinalGear Pre-ringmeet Roadtrip 2012: July 20-26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather go for the Merc museum than Porsche, tbh.

Well what was the original plan, what do the people want? Afaik at least MXM and Daboom already visited the porsche museum. I think 1-2hrs is a good time for each, but I'm not *the* biggest fan of staring at cars parked in a building :D. Thats like ring parking lot without moving cars and less variation ;).

I already went to the Merc museum, so yeah.

I want to tell the campgrounds the changed number of people coming.

First part up to Cortina:
- Adrian +1
- Ice
- MXM
- Joker
- TobiasG
- Beni
- Dins (who will be staying in Hotels)

Then joining

- DaBoom

Correct?

Last edited:
Wait, wait, what? Frankiess and Lastsoul joining the roadtrip? WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED? If that's the case, they need to get their own room, I only booked 4... TobiasG is also joining us on the roadtrip.

Lastsoul's not coming.

#gear said:
10:03:39 <Ice> Roadtrip, yes or no?
10:05:27 <Lastsoul> sadly no :/

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, it's not my fault they neither posted in this thread, nor do they idle in the #roadtrip channel. If you don't have the initiative to make your intentions known, you're out of luck.

Seeing the list I already look like an asshole :D

It was the info from when I met them back in Helsinki, I suppose Frankiess is out as well then...

Still waiting for his reply. But in the mean time, this is the list:

Adrian+1
Beni
Dins
Icebone
TobiasG
joker19583

And after cortina: + 1 Daboom

And after Austria: - 1 Beni

Which leaves us with 8 roadtrippers (+me) in Stuttgart. So I can cancel the 2 extra movie-tickets and may book a table for 8 for 18:00 @ Route66. But before I do that, I'd like to see a final schedule for wednesday here, done and agreed on by the people actually involved :D.

Last edited:
No, Mr. P, I haven't cancelled anything yet. I still have 10 reserved tickets for the movie but yet to book (or not) a table at the diner.

I'm not worried that people would follow me from the hotel or museum if I say "I KNOW WHERE FOOD IS - FOLLOW ME". But I'm still waiting for the schedule. I think Route66 it would be anyway, Onkel Ottos is a bit single-sided with just schnitzel ;). Also Route provides better parking opportunity, even just for 2 or 3 cars (considering we're grouping up, as it's best for the cinema too (still no clue were we should park there, I'll scout that.

Guys, schedule please! Otherwise I will just make you one that you eventually have to deal with.

Oh whatever, I cba to wait any longer, here we go:

Version 1:
- leave Bregenz campsite around 10:00
- arrival stuttgart - directly at museum (whichone, no clue) 12:00-13:00 (parking: porsche: most likely with so many cars in their underground garage, costs probably money, mercedes: parking decks available too, not sure if free of charge)
- museum 13:00-15:00ish
- checkin at hotel 15:30ish
- time to settle or whatever 15:30-17:30 (regroup and reduce number of cars to minimum)
- dinner at Route66 18:00
- back to hotel or directly to cinema 20:00-ish
- get tickets for movie 20:30, be bored to death till movie starts
- 21:10 movie starts

Thursday, just leave towards Eifel Rallye/Ring. Thats the schedule with enough time for museum and food.

Version 2:
- you leave whenever you like @ bregenz
- check-in at hotel 15:00-15:30 (regroup and reduce number of cars to mini
- be at museum 16:00ish
- leave museum 18:00
- be at diner 18:30ish
- leave diner 20:00-20:30 towards cinema
- get tickets for movie 20:30, be bored to death till movie starts
- 21:10 movie starts

Thursday, as before.

Possible variation:
- go for the (or the other) museum on thrusday before heading to the ring/rally

Its up to you guys. I am expecting reactions from the involved people asap. If no or no more answers are given within a reasonable amount of time, I will just assume version #1 for you and book the table for 18:00 and

Version 1 seem good enough for me. Personaly i'm more interested in the Porsche museum. But I can go to other(s) as well. I wont cry about it. :)

Vote for version 1 and Porsche museum.

I forgot to mention that I paired up with TobiasG for a room in Stuttgart. Can you add us to the reservation or shall I do one of my own? What hotel is it anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.