FinalGear Texasmeet - Nov. 16-18, 2012 (Austin F1)

Most definately :D. I saw what went in there over and over again ;). Not sure if I remember correctly, but I think his trip-total average was way over 20 Liters/100km (my head tells me 27.x?), and he did roughly 3500-4000km with fuelprices probably averaging >1,50?/l.
Trip average, from start of roadtrip to end of ringmeet iirc, was 17.4. Highest consumption was 33.3 on half a tank, second highest 27.5. She's not that thirsty :D EDIT: see here: http://www.spritmonitor.de/en/detail/453951.html From 20.07 to 30.07.

Well I'm working on that principle. Still dwarfed by Adrian's fuel bill though I bet.
My card paid for 916 EUR in fuel. This does not include some of the 450 EUR cash i spent on various things, so i'd reckon it's over 1100 EUR 1091,56 EUR on 3726km (incl to/from ferry), avg consumption of 14,9 l/100km for the whole trip from Kiel to Kiel.

Last edited:
My card paid for 916 EUR in fuel. This does not include some of the 450 EUR cash i spent on various things, so i'd reckon it's over 1100 EUR 1091,56 EUR.

With or without ferry ?

Without ferry. My card also paid for 295 EUR in assorted stuff (not including ferry) like food and living, plus the 450 EUR in cash i don't have any record of where i spent.

Last edited:
I know we used most of the cash for food, drinks and also I recall refilling at least once or twice with cash. Also toll for the Gro?gl?cknerpassroad.

On Topic: I added more pictures to my Facebook-album :). Likes and comments are welcome! :)

You're getting nothing but dislikes from me. Stop with shitbook, upload to something credible.

I might throw it all in a Flickr-album eventually. But until I am finished, I'll keep posting them on facebook, primarily to tag the people who were actually there and see their response, which is way more fun than just uploading them somewhere and dumping the link here ;).

Heh, I'm actually trying to copy my LeMons Flickr album over to the facebooktoobz for the comments (and the lulz).

Did someone say something crappy 'bout Joel? If so, Fluffy needs to eat their soul.

Did someone say something crappy 'bout Joel? If so, Fluffy needs to eat their soul.

No, actually more about equi, joel just happened to be on the picture and it were his "friends" ;). Also its back up, so far no comments, and it'll probably stay that way :D.

I might throw it all in a Flickr-album eventually. But until I am finished, I'll keep posting them on facebook, primarily to tag the people who were actually there and see their response, which is way more fun than just uploading them somewhere and dumping the link here ;).

:thumbsup:

like or dislike facebook.. it's a great way to tag people and get comments. And my mom likes seeing what I did in Texas :p

:thumbsup:

like or dislike facebook.. it's a great way to tag people and get comments. And my mom likes seeing what I did in Texas :p
I'm hoping my mom doesn't notice. :ninja: Haha.

So, any plans for a 2013 Texasmeet? :ph34r:

I'm here? Heh.