Alpine meet 2017

Looks nice. Great views. Thanks.

Yeah, just reading through the thread with more though I noticed that the link to apartment never made it here. Most of the planning was done in the IM group you decided to leave early on. :p But that has been the case for a fair few meets by now; Most of the planning is done on platforms where people take part more actively and some form of summary might make its way to the forum.

And since I'm on the Alps already, any form of communication via phone will make its way to me faster than I'll be checking on the forum. :D

Trust me if I had the time and the energy in my life I would spend more time in various groups. As it is with work, commuting, the weekends when my son stays over and home improvements I spend less time on line than my mother these days.

Yo!

Sorry, I haven't been on Finalgear for some time. Almost forgot about the winter meet. Tsk tsk.

Anyway, I managed to get two days off so I can join you lot. I will be on the piste with you this Friday and Saturday. I have a hotel room in Fliess, which is about 30min away from your place in Spiss. I will turn up on your doorstep at "Haus Julia" in Spiss Friday morning at about 08:30 to 09:00 if that's ok with you.

See ya!

:banana: :mouse: :greetings:

Indeed.

In other news for some reason neither of my pairs of ski gloves are in the suitcase with all my other winter gear - several house moves in the last few years mean they're probably lost for good. :(

No Decathlon in Innsbruck either so I will probably get buttsechsed for a new pair somewhere else when I get there unless anyone else has old ones/spares I might borrow.