Icetrack meet 2018. Time to ditch Lapland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Icetrack meet 2018. Time to ditch Lapland

There's also a poll for gauging interest, so would those interested be kind enough to respond there, so I'll know which size a place I need to find for https://beta.doodle.com/poll/6kmkwh9xnkrwpnqt

Edit:

So, to make it clear again, for now

Last edited by DaBoom; September 20th, 2017, 12:18 PM.
    Oversteer scares passengers, understeer scares the driver.

As you well know, I will probably be there. Either in the 140 or flying

Current Car List:
    '04 Citroen Pluriel
    '77 Zastava 101 (49% share)
    '16 F20 M140i
    '90 NA MX-5 1.6
    Gone:
    '96 E39 523i... Eggplant Edition
    '99 VFR 800 FI
    '01 Golf IV 1.4
    '88 E34 535

Comment

Originally posted by loose_unit View Post
      Or both?

Comment

just decide the days, so i can use my overtime/summerholidays
        Motives Of transport:

Audi A7
        Ford fiesta Sportsvan
        Honda NM4

Ds3 laptimes: Nordschleife 10:20,xx Ahvenisto: 1:50,72
        Join to the BCFHAS

Comment

You're the only one interested in skiing it seems
          Fuel consumption: https://www.spritmonitor.de/de/detai...ht/687230.html
          Gallery of the e30 restoration: https://db.tt/hbFq2YSh

www.LPEpower.com
          If you want to contribute to the rebuild of the E30, paypal is: nicjasno@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by nicjasno View Post
            Ah, there's a new option!

Comment

I saw a cheap Legacy on Auto Trader because, y'know, icetrack n00b...

Comment

Originally posted by MXM View Post
                Ah, there's a new option!
                Indeed. Since there were more people interested I added the option to clarify things. There's a good chance other accommodation arrangements are needed for those days.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Matt2000 View Post

I saw a cheap Legacy on Auto Trader because, y'know, icetrack n00b...
                Faster ditching!

I recommend rwd though. Much more achievable fun and much less speed to cause damage with.

Comment

Originally posted by loose_unit View Post
                  Why E10? I'm driving E46...

Comment

Put Munch and I down as (almost) definite. I'm too old and scared to become a better skier but I'm bang up for this one and it's already in our savings plan for things to aim for. Let us know definite dates soonest so we can secure the cheapest flights to Helsinki and yes, a loaner rather than a hire care would be ideal if you are feeling generous in that regard.
                    WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

Comment

Originally posted by MWF View Post
                      Put Munch and I down as (almost) definite. I'm too old and scared to become a better skier but I'm bang up for this one and it's already in our savings plan for things to aim for. Let us know definite dates soonest so we can secure the cheapest flights to Helsinki and yes, a loaner rather than a hire care would be ideal if you are feeling generous in that regard.

Earlier this week there were ~115eur return flights from London, so should be doable. Leave couple days earlier and you get to train skiing again on the same go as well.

Comment

Sounds good. Get the dates confirmed ASAP and if required I will pawn a kidney!
                        WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Comment

Last edited by DanRoM; August 22nd, 2017, 9:17 PM.

Comment

I like where this thread is going. Also, cars are cheap to add to the ferry booking, it's only the cabin that's pricey..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DaBoom View Post
                                Faster ditching!

I recommend rwd though. Much more achievable fun and much less speed to cause damage with.
                                Duly noted, hopefully cheaper too.

Comment

Just drive via Sweden, the planned destination is close enough to the border?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by nicjasno View Post
                                  We can tow someone behind the car on skis...

Comment

Preparations to improve the Sierra's pathetic performance last year have started.

Comment

Originally posted by Posmo View Post
                                      Preparations to improve the Sierra's pathetic performance last year have started.
                                      Turbo!!!!
                                      Fuel consumption: https://www.spritmonitor.de/de/detai...ht/687230.html
                                      Gallery of the e30 restoration: https://db.tt/hbFq2YSh

www.LPEpower.com
                                      If you want to contribute to the rebuild of the E30, paypal is: nicjasno@gmail.com

Comment

Do we have dates confirmed yet? I would rather get the flight bookings confirmed sooner rather than later as prices will only go up.

Comment

Working...
                                        X