1st anniversary visiting this site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st anniversary visiting this site

I have been visiting this site for a year... just wanna share this with other members ... how long have the others been visiting this site?
    OpticsCentral - Australia's Optics Superstore for Telescopes

^joined 04/06/2004

that's not a year! that's only 5 months

i'm almost a year old 8)

Comment

Visited, that's not being registered at all times

When I found this site I think I registered within a month..

Your talents are not an achievement.
      What you do with them is.
      Owner of a 1970 Beetle 1300. (click for movies)

Water is only to do the dishes.

Comment

When I first started with this site... it wasn't with this layout... it had html d/ling and stuff.. during that time.. I don't think it had a forum... i was just d/l vids off the site

Comment

i was actually downloading long before i registered i think, viper used to post on racingflix as well, frow where i downloaded everything

Comment

I've been here the longest!

PS - these forums didn't start then. I had my main site forums that were at forum.viper007bond.com or something and then made a Gear section for this site. Then I just made a copy of that forum for this site to keep the users and old posts.
            My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
            There is no replacement for displacement.
            - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
            ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
            - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

Comment

I'm just a baby compared to you guys!

Comment

i remember viper's old setup... and how it took him forreeevvvveerrrrr to make the one he has now.. cuz he kept playing games !!!! lololol

Comment

hum dunno when I joined lemme post to check

Comment

Originally posted by Renesis
                    hum dunno when I joined lemme post to check
                    apparently I registered 2 months after Viper, and it'll soon be one year since I've registered

Comment

Mine was almost a year after Viper! hehe

Comment

My first visit here was when this site looked liked this
                        http://web.archive.org/web/200312021...er007bond.com/
                        a lot has changed from that .

Comment

oh yeah i remember those days. i got eps back then especially since i couldnt where i was a yr ago

"Iíll sock you in the goddamn face and youíll stay plastered!"
                          -William F. Buckley Jr.

Ich Fahre Deutschen, Ich Fahre Mercedes-Benz.

Comment

Originally posted by JMM
                            My first visit here was when this site looked liked this
                            http://web.archive.org/web/200312021...er007bond.com/
                            a lot has changed from that .
                            ROFL, indeed:

http://web.archive.org/web/200402131...m/archives.php
                            My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
                            There is no replacement for displacement.
                            - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
                            ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
                            - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

Comment

ha! didn't remeber that but now that I see it yeah!

I've been there since these days!

Comment

^ Me too....uh, look to the left for reg. date

Comment

I used to be able to get vids so quickly... I was d/l at about 200kbps.... now its only at about 15-20

Comment

Working...
                                  X