• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, because it's run on Linux.

Final Gear around the world care package
    discussion | photos | spreadsheet | map

Comment

adunaphel@banshee ~% uname -a
      FreeBSD banshee.adunaphel.nl 7.0-STABLE FreeBSD 7.0-STABLE #4: Mon Aug 11 09:28:57 CEST 2008 root@apparition.adunaphel.nl:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC i386

RONG!
      1986 BMW E23 735i Goodbye...
      1996 BMW E36 328i Touring Executive R.I.P.
      2001 Mercedes-Benz W203 C220 CDI Classic ...Aaaand it's gone
      2003 BMW E46 330dA Touring Lifestyle Edition
      2014 Renault Clio Tce 90 S&S Expression Pack Introduction
      2018 Renault Clio Tce 90 Intens
      Rental roulette: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Comment

Originally posted by Adunaphel View Post
        adunaphel@banshee ~% uname -a
        FreeBSD banshee.adunaphel.nl 7.0-STABLE FreeBSD 7.0-STABLE #4: Mon Aug 11 09:28:57 CEST 2008 root@apparition.adunaphel.nl:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC i386

RONG!
        There always has to be one
        My car is dark grey not black!

Comment

[YOUTUBE]gFAJDbV9Vfs[/YOUTUBE]
          "It's not long enough to use in bed." -rickhamilton620

Comment

It's actually pretty common to run IRCd's on BSD, because they tend to be the targets of DoS and other attacks, and there is a belief that BSD is better at handling these things than Linux. Personally, I just think it's important to have variety, so that if one has a vulnerability, the whole network doesn't go down.
            “Some people, when confronted with a Unix problem, think ‘I know, I’ll use sed.’ Now they have two problems.”

Comment

http://www.internet-memes.com Now with 50% less database error
              My Flickr

Comment

The other channels are fine, but there's no need for #gear.usa as that's #gear itself. The other channels are "needed" due to #gear being English-only.
                My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
                There is no replacement for displacement.
                - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
                ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
                - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

Comment

But they're talking too much american in gear

If they mention the beta zeta platform thing from GM one more time...
                  My Flickr

Comment

You mean Opel, now that they've taken over GM.

Comment

Originally posted by Viper007Bond View Post
                      The other channels are fine, but there's no need for #gear.usa as that's #gear itself. The other channels are "needed" due to #gear being English-only.
                      Last edited by swek; June 10th, 2009, 9:23 PM.

Comment

Why don't you play Worms drunk (or at all) anymore?
                        Last edited by chaos386; June 10th, 2009, 9:55 PM.

Comment

Our little swekie is growing up, almost a lawyer now. And he doesn't have time to play with us
                          My Flickr

Comment

Great Kipp, look what you did.
                            We went from talking about new GM cars which is half way bad but now we got PunisherBass and new n00b talking about boat Buicks. Its like a love match made in heaven.... and it makes me sick
                            I am Pakistani And No! I do not own a 7/11! And my NAME is not Apu!
                            "MPG describes riding like biology describes Sex" -- Harley Davidson Ad

Zuhaib's Blog

Comment

You forgot to tell me that you're playing worms again. That's why.

Comment

We aren't. Are we?

Comment

We should be!

Comment

My sentiments exactly.

Comment

I never did get to join in on the worms fun.
                                      PunisherBass: ANYONE with an IQ higher than a jar of mayo wouldn't be able to get through the scientology mumbojumbo without laughing their ass off.
                                      Clegg: PunisherBass, quit insulting mayo.

Comment

12:54 * Disconnected
                                        12:54 * Connect retry #1 irc.finalgear.com (6667)
                                        12:54 * Unable to connect to server (Connection refused)
                                        12:54 * Connect retry #2 irc.finalgear.com (6667) (dns pool)
                                        12:54 * Connect retry #3 irc.finalgear.com (6667)
                                        12:54 * Connect retry #4 irc.finalgear.com (6667) (dns pool)
                                        12:55 * Unable to connect to server (Connection refused)
                                        12:55 * Connect retry #5 irc.finalgear.com (6667)
                                        12:55 * Unable to connect to server (Connection refused)
                                        12:55 * Connect retry #6 irc.finalgear.com (6667) (dns pool)
                                        12:55 * Unable to connect to server (Connection timed out)
                                        12:55 * Connect retry #7 irc.finalgear.com (6667)
                                        Anybody else having some problems now?

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve
                                        neither Liberty nor Safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

No, I reconnected right away. Try connecting to vtec.irc.finalgear.com directly.

Comment

Working...
                                          X