Chat Room [IRC Channel]

Is it just me or is the webchat not working again? Didn't try at home, but here at work I get a 504 Gateway Time-out. Both on chat.fg.com as well as on fg.com/chat. But I assume thats caused by something here at work..?

Is it just me or is the webchat not working again? Didn't try at home, but here at work I get a 504 Gateway Time-out. Both on chat.fg.com as well as on fg.com/chat. But I assume thats caused by something here at work..?

Yeah, same for me. Q & PC will get it sorted, they always do.

Chat Room [IRC Channel]

Hmm, I'll look at it tomorrow, probably Just need to start iris.

Edit: I was right. Iris is started. You can all chat at work once again, without the hassle of installing an IRC client or the hazard of the IT department wondering what that traffic on those weird ports is :p

Last edited:
All right, time for the usual question. Is it just me, or is IRC down?

it's just you, we all saw you pop in and ping out a bunch of times.

Well, crap.

/kick Adunaphail

NO LIVES ALLOWED. THIS IS THE INTERNET.

Unless we do IRL-meets, but even then the half of the people are on IRC during the meet anyway. Actually, not in texas, but then again we were busy racing the shit out of rentals and firing guns :p

Nooooooooo!

I get "504 Gateway Time-out" again! What am I supposed to do at work now?! :p

-edit-

NVM, works.. :D

Last edited:
Any reason why I might not be able to connect though chatzilla when I'm on my school's network? I can connect through the chat on the homepage just fine.

can you connect to any other IRCC?

Last edited:
Your school probably filters out most traffic to prevent the awful "peer-to-peer" stuff. I don't work on Iris (chat.finalgear.com), but I think it connects to port 80/http so it appears as regular web browsing to firewalls.