This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adunaphel View Post
    A Fusion IO card in the storage platform died, taking almost everything down with it. There's backups, and most of the hardware still works, so the whole stuff is getting rebuilt and restored, but it might take a couple days to get everything back to work. I will keep you guys posted.

NOOOOOOO
    How will I procrastinate now?
    ?
    "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

You are always welcome in our Telegram group.
      IT'S OK TO BE TAKEI

Volvo C30 DRIVe
      BMW F700GS

The Law of Inverse Value: The less you contribute to society, the greater the trauma you can sustain with minimal to no physical sequelae.

FG Ringmeet 2014
      FG Ringmeet 2015
      FG Mini-Roadtrip 2015

Comment

*sigh*
        Guess I'll have to unmute it...
        ?
        "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

May I suggest a Discord server? (If we don't have one already) It is free and adds voice chat!

Comment

A day without IRC is like a day without sunshine.

Steve

Comment

Does this mean we have no excuse not to go...OUTSIDE?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Adunaphel View Post
                A Fusion IO card in the storage platform died, taking almost everything down with it. There's backups, and most of the hardware still works, so the whole stuff is getting rebuilt and restored, but it might take a couple days to get everything back to work. I will keep you guys posted.
                I swear we used to have two servers precisely so this sort of crap wouldn't happen...

Comment

Originally posted by Adamar View Post
                  You are always welcome in our Telegram group.
                  Just signed up. How do i join?
                  "The way I see it a car enthusiast is somebody who is enthusiastic and interested about the motor car in all its various shapes and forms from supercars to East German 2-strokes made of cardboard. Everyone else is merely a car elitist IMO." ~ Captain 70's

Get out of my way! I have photocopiers to sell! ~ Perc

"A computer is a Lite-Brite for bad fucking ideas."

FinalGear's Dash-Stroking Whore

Comment

Send someone your mobile number. All of the group members are admin and can add people.

Comment

If you'd been on IRC as long as I have, you'd know that losing a server for a couple of days is nothing out of the ordinary. Experienced that a dozen times at least in the past 20 years.

It happens, Get over it. No need to turn my mobile phone into an even bigger annoyance than it already is
                      “If Liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" (George Orwell)

Comment

Originally posted by Misrabelle View Post
                        Send someone your mobile number. All of the group members are admin and can add people.
                        Cool, I'll PM someone.

Originally posted by MacGuffin View Post

It happens, Get over it.
                        This. We should also be grateful that Adu is willing to use his resources for such a service that surely isn't making any sort of profit. Thanks Adu.
                        "The way I see it a car enthusiast is somebody who is enthusiastic and interested about the motor car in all its various shapes and forms from supercars to East German 2-strokes made of cardboard. Everyone else is merely a car elitist IMO." ~ Captain 70's

Get out of my way! I have photocopiers to sell! ~ Perc

"A computer is a Lite-Brite for bad fucking ideas."

FinalGear's Dash-Stroking Whore

Comment

Yes, that's important to remember:
                          Thanks Adu!
                          ?

Comment

1986 BMW E23 735i Goodbye...
                            1996 BMW E36 328i Touring Executive R.I.P.
                            2001 Mercedes-Benz W203 C220 CDI Classic ...Aaaand it's gone
                            2003 BMW E46 330dA Touring Lifestyle Edition
                            2014 Renault Clio Tce 90 S&S Expression Pack Introduction
                            2018 Renault Clio Tce 90 Intens
                            Rental roulette: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Comment

?

Comment

Down again?

Comment

It was scheduled maintenance on the switches, but the announcement was incorrectly made for tomorrow instead of today.
                                  1986 BMW E23 735i Goodbye...
                                  1996 BMW E36 328i Touring Executive R.I.P.
                                  2001 Mercedes-Benz W203 C220 CDI Classic ...Aaaand it's gone
                                  2003 BMW E46 330dA Touring Lifestyle Edition
                                  2014 Renault Clio Tce 90 S&S Expression Pack Introduction
                                  2018 Renault Clio Tce 90 Intens
                                  Rental roulette: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Comment

* Unable to connect to server (Connection timed out)
                                    Tried via web-client, same issue.
                                    FTP Update: https://forums.finalgear.com/ftp-thr...welcome-61327/

Comment

Originally posted by TechZ View Post
                                      Tried via web-client, same issue.
                                      Same here...

Comment

Broken.

[15:22:11] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
                                        [15:24:12] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
                                        [15:26:13] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
                                        [15:28:14] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
                                        [15:30:15] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
                                        [15:32:16] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
                                        [15:34:17] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
                                        [15:36:23] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
                                        [15:38:24] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
                                        [15:40:25] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
                                        [15:42:25] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
                                        [15:44:27] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
                                        [15:46:28] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
                                        [15:48:29] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
                                        [15:50:30] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...

Comment

Cameron + Karen (Camry LEs)
                                          Bethany (SV650S)
                                          Giggles (Miata)
                                          Blueberry (Mazderp3)
                                          Darcy (Ninja 500R)
                                          Ekatarina (BRZ)

Comment

Working...
                                          X