Seeders and Leechers

I'd seed, but my ADSL has such a poor upload ( it's officially 128k, but torrents never exceed a fraction of a kilobyte ).

Vipers E-penis is powered by a seedbox, though...

Honestly the torrent would usually take me around 3 hours to download. Last year all I ever did was just do DirectDownload but I guess that isn't running anymore?

Now I got grab the vid from a friend who has usenet and gets his in like 20 minutes...then I just usb drive it to my place and watch it like that.

When I dl from the office my ratio usually gets up to 5:1 by the time I finish, so I jump right off (also so I don't get caught) :mrgreen:

At home I set utorrent to seed until 200%, sometimes 100% when I have a lot of stuff queued up.

Don't forget that you can keep seeding while you download/seed other stuff. ;)

My ratio for Top Gear is usually about 150%. Trying to help the Final Gear community ;)

My seed box is currently sitting at over a 500:1 ratio (that's 50000%). :p

I was going to say i seed for atleast an hour after i finish the download. Then i turn it off. its intresting that when i seed. i upload in a span of 1.8GB and down load only 699mb. lol. Kind of one sided. and it takes me three hours.

Yeah I was slightly annoyed that for most of the download I was DL at <20kb/s and uploading at over 200k/s.
Its happened for the first 3 episodes so far. Takes me about a day to get it :(

hell I was at 2:1 before I had even finished the DL!

Just would like the finalgear community know that my seedbox can and will seed up to 100mB/sec usually around 80-90mB/sec. I'd like to keep it up for as long as possible and help seed multiple torrents but unfortunately I have a limit of 10 torrents running.

Just would like the finalgear community know that my seedbox can and will seed up to 100mB/sec usually around 80-90mB/sec. I'd like to keep it up for as long as possible and help seed multiple torrents but unfortunately I have a limit of 10 torrents running.

The old torrents tend to keep themselves alive well enough, it's just those new torrents (especially the packs) need help off the line.

And thanks for helping seed. :)

ok, the season 8 pack is just pitiful. i think it said 55 seeds and over 800 leechers

SEED
The tracker may be going wonky. The other two tracker reports ~250 peers.

Doing 1000KB/sec up on seasons 4, 5, 6, and 7.