Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Gear season 8: download single episodes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Gear season 8: download single episodes?

Since the recent update to Top Gear season 8, all the torrent links from single episodes link to the 5.5 GB file for the whole season. I only want one episode, is it still possible to download it separately?
    DRIVR.be | Car reviews, photos & columns

Indeed - you can do it in your torrent program. Just tell it to not download the files you don't want.

Comment

How do you do that? I use the BitTorrent client.

Comment

I haven't used that client, but I believe it's the same as uTorrent, in which case you select the torrent, then select the Files tab which will list the files in the torrent. Right-click on the files you don't want and select 'Don't Download':

Comment

Comment

If you are using the original Bittorrent client (older than version 6) - then I recommend switching to uTorrent asap. You'll find it much easier.

Comment

+1 for switching to uTorrent. You'll thank us later.
              My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
              There is no replacement for displacement.
              - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
              ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
              - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

Comment

FTP straight in the browser - its the mans Gheeks way. ....

Comment

I know this thread is old but I was wondering if anyone here would have the Season 8 on them still? I'm trying to watch the whole series but I can't find season 8 anywhere.

Any help?

Comment

Working...
                  X