• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving to XenForo?

Or not?
    Team Black Jack

So, that's all good.

That is indeed a good question. The forum was disabled for several days to move, and now everything is back to the way it was before.
    Did something go wrong? What is the plan now?

Viper007Bond , Quiky , PacketCollision - anything you can tell us?

Comment

Do they even come here anymore? Seems like we're running admin-less but clearly someone was trying to change the site so who was it? It's been running like shit for months now, seems like the admins don't care anymore. A lot of regular posters stopped logging on after the last vb update.
      "Men with guts attack those corners!" - Keiichi Tsuchiya
      2006 Acura TL and 1999 Mazda Miata

Comment

Well, Viper is busy fighting Cancer (last I read, he's still having problems with his vision). Quiky and PC have messaged on and off about changing the site and possible timetables and the Xenforo beta seemed to be up last time I checked.

So yes, they do come here, FG may not be Priority 1 with a bullet but they are working on it.

<Ice> Oh, you're the kiddy anime guy.
        "The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were."
        — John F. Kennedy

Comment

I thought Viper was doing well, eek. As always, best wishes to him.
          "Men with guts attack those corners!" - Keiichi Tsuchiya
          2006 Acura TL and 1999 Mazda Miata

Comment

It seems to be somewhat back, but edits to posts aren't saving. Hope Viper gets better soon.
            "Power corrupts. Lack of power corrupts absolutely."
            -Redliner, ironically

Comment

Did the cut over and migration, however there are permissions issues and items to adjust that Viper is familiar with. Making the move finalized would have left the forum unusable in that state. Unfortunately Viper seems to be rather busy with life, so I reverted the forum back to active and we will need to reschedule.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Next time, please don't leave us hanging without any information for days...

Comment

Any update to this? Perhaps after Christmas? (please don't do it over christmas)
                  1993 Ford F-150 Flareside - July 2010 - August 2013
                  2004 Ford Mustang - September 2013 - February 2018
                  1987 Mercury Colony Park GS - August 2015 - Present
                  2003 EZGO TXT - March 2015 - Present (it's road legal!)
                  2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI 6-Speed (February 2018 - Present)

Comment

The only update I know of, and one I am happy to share, is that Viper is once again cancer-free! (sidenote: Fuck. Cancer.) However, there seems to be some lingering optical nerve damage from treatment. I'll leave it for him to share or be more specific if he wants.

"The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were."
                    — John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by gaasc View Post
                      The only update I know of, and one I am happy to share, is that Viper is once again cancer-free! (sidenote: Fuck. Cancer.) However, there seems to be some lingering optical nerve damage from treatment. I'll leave it for him to share or be more specific if he wants.
                      I may have spoken too soon
                      Whelp, my latest Bcr-Abl blood test came back slightly positive for leukemia again. This means at least another round of the 28 day infusion of specialized medication that makes me feel like absolu…

— John F. Kennedy

Comment

Fuck cancer!
                        "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

We’ve gone from 'Hope and Change' to 'Hope and Change Your Story.' -Bill Maher

Comment

Came here to moan about all the "Error page" stuff, but then I saw what Alex is dealing with. - Damn. - My priorities are set straight again...

Comment

Working...
                          X