Site Bugs [Not Forum Bugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, to get it to work I had to do the "password reset" in the link you posted, then request a resend of the activation email. Seems to be OK now.

Weird. - I'm looking at the entertainment section and it shows the last post on the ghost rider thread was by jetsetter, but it was from me. Anyway, when I click on "jetsetter" it takes me to my profile.

In the lens flair thread, there's only 406 pages worth of posts, but there's a link down the bottom to the 407th page... when I click it, it just stays on the 406th. I think this has happened with the last few pages, when the last page gets close to being full.

Probably due to a post getting like only partially deleted. We could rebuild the cache or whatever, but I think it may reset the thread views as well.

Not really a bug, but a spelling error.

http://img186.imageshack.**/img186/316/desktopea6.jpg

Fixed, thanks.

erm, there seems to be a big problem with the main site, and the forum for that matter. images are not loading on the main site, resulting in this:

http://img169.imageshack.**/img169/6643/fgscreen1ee7.jpg

and this in the forums (wanted to keep it in one post)

http://img529.imageshack.**/img529/1707/fgscreen2cd7.jpg

as you can see from my taskbar i have tried it in IE too and nothing. it's not my PC

I'm not seeing any forum images today (eg.: reply buttons, text formatting icons, "go to first unread post" button, etc.

Yeah,
Me too. The forums seem OK but the FinalGear site has no images. Looks like an FTP site & when I hover my mouse over the links the page starts shaking (best way I can describe it) between the link & the next one. For example the link to the latest fifth gear can not be clicked. Again if I hover my mouse blah blah...you get it....:eek:

Well if ya want bugs they're here....

To the Mods....Sorry for posting this similar post a second time but Matt2000 suggested this would be the best place to do so. Thanks dude!

Last edited:
from what i understand it seems to be the EU server only

Image server went down due to power failure in the datacenter.. we are switching the images back to our US server later tonight.

I noticed that I haven't been getting any new Post emails in the last few months (No updates about new FG's or the one about the Top Gear Polar Challenge). I think it's the same for the forum.
I checked it at my end, but I don't think it's being blocked. Any ideas?
EDIT: I also made sure that my email address is still entered in the User CP.

Last edited:
I noticed that I haven't been getting any new Post emails in the last few months (No updates about new FG's or the one about the Top Gear Polar Challenge). I think it's the same for the forum.
I checked it at my end, but I don't think it's being blocked. Any ideas?
EDIT: I also made sure that my email address is still entered in the User CP.

Our servers email me just fine.. probably an issue with your email server.

Forum e-mails are working just fine, but the main site newsletter has been broken for a while. Not quite sure what's up (if it's a plugin issue, WordPress issue, or what).

Forum e-mails are working just fine, but the main site newsletter has been broken for a while. Not quite sure what's up (if it's a plugin issue, WordPress issue, or what).

Ok, thanks viper. It's hotmail, so it wouldn't have been a problem with their servers. I received the new-reply-posted email for this post, so maybe it was mainly the newsletters that I wasn't getting (which you confirmed).

Status
Not open for further replies.