Site Bugs [Not Forum Bugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.finalgear.com/

The following error was encountered:

* Access Denied.

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Your cache administrator is cachemgr@finalgear.com.
Generated Mon, 29 Jun 2009 04:10:15 GMT by www.finalgear.com (squid/2.7.STABLE3)

i got this eror while trying to view the site. since around 21h GMT

Your bittorrent client or something on your IP has been spidering our site like mad for the past couple weeks. Until you stop it, the block will stay in place.

I get this instead of the web page when i try to link to finalgear.com, i tried using a proxy and still got this:

????????}?r???o?*??a??#?I??#?b??b*?v?T ??@?@QLv??5??:re??|k

And it just goes on like that. Not sure what it means or what to do to try to fix it...

Last edited by a moderator:
do a screen-shot and post it.

Need a bigger photo please.. that one is 100x56, and cant see what in the hell it is.

i dont know how, as i said in my last post its the best i can do, how do i size it up, also it is the same text i copied and pasted verbatum with no images, i can just copy and paste it all if youd like. Or how do i size it up, im not that savvy...

Sorry im not trying to flood it with text in here but i dont know how to size up my screenshot and since it looks iidentical with the exception of the smilies i figured id just copy and paste in lue of a screen shot to people could see what im looking at.

(edit: every time i check back in my post has been edited short because it is just too much gibberish text i guess, so if someone could tell me how to scale up my images thatd be great so i can post a screenshot i guess, i have used the photobucket tutorial without success... At any rate the whole screen is a wall of gibberish text with no images, a copy and past looks identical tothe screenshot but it would seem i cant do it in thread like that unfortunately. Is it my FF, or spybot or sas or something maybe, i had the green av crap earlier in the week and installed a bunch of new stuff to get rid of it...)

Last edited:
Just hit "Printscreen" on your keyboard, ctr-v(paste) into Paint, save it as a jpg and upload it here: http://imageshack.**/

Thanks for the tip.

http://img40.imageshack.**/img40/6888/finalgearwebsiteerror.png

http://img193.imageshack.**/img193/6888/finalgearwebsiteerror.png

edit: had to reformat my hard drive and reinstall windows and for other reasons but it seems to have resolved whatever my issue was anyway

Last edited:
The Hi Def torrents for 14x01, 14x02, and 14x03, pointing to bt-chat.com, all lead to pages saying "No Such Torrent".

Just wondering if this is a matter of being a guest on that site vs being registered or if the torrents have actually gone.

Thanks.

Phyrefile, dead it is to me.... :grin:

(it wasn't the redheads, was it?)

EDIT: All back to normal! :grin:

Last edited:
I had to have the server rebooted. Sorry.

It's all good. And thank you for fixing it. :grin:

Read the title of this thread. Then post in the right thread.

I'm having some trouble with IRC. When I try to connect I get a message that says "Closing Link: [207.192.75.252] (CGI:IRC -- No access)". Am I doing something wrong, or is there something up with IRC?

I'm having some trouble with IRC. When I try to connect I get a message that says "Closing Link: [207.192.75.252] (CGI:IRC -- No access)". Am I doing something wrong, or is there something up with IRC?
We are having issues with the web client and the irc servers. Some services and AI functionality is offline..

Everywhere thinks it's 7:49AM not 6:49AM - the site is an hour into the future....

(and our daylight savings doesn't end until the first Sunday in April and it's letting me at the bottom of the page that I'm in GMT +11 which is the right one....)

Status
Not open for further replies.