X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site Bugs [Not Forum Bugs]

Found a bug? Lemme know here please.
    My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
    There is no replacement for displacement.
    - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
    ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
    - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

not really a bug, but on the links list you have tvtorrents on there when actually its cloed permanently.
    -Please myself, weep, then repeat.

Comment

Ok not a bug, more of a suggestion/question. Why don't you make the default arrangment of the D/L pages "arrange by date-newest to oldest"? Thought it would look a bit better seeing all the "available" ticks at the top of page rather than the bottom
      I dunno, what do you think?

BTW, the D/L page does look fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by Viper007bond
        Found a bug? Lemme know here please.
        Originally posted by Got3n
        not really a bug, but on the links list you have tvtorrents on there when actually its cloed permanently.
        Originally posted by SL65
        Ok not a bug, more of a suggestion/question. Why don't you make the default arrangment of the D/L pages "arrange by date-newest to oldest"? Thought it would look a bit better seeing all the "available" ticks at the top of page rather than the bottom

BTW, the D/L page does look fantastic
        lol... I know we love to go OT, but not on the first and second post
        OpticsCentral - Australia's Optics Superstore for Telescopes

Comment

Originally posted by Got3n
          Oh, right, forgot. Thanks.
          My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
          - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
          ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!!
            I tried that, but I dunno if I liked it being backwards or not. Make a thread on the idea and see what people think if you think I should reverse it.

Comment

when you try to sort torrents by number of downloads, it doesnt instead it thouws to the main page.

Also I would advice to seperate the downloads by seasons.

Comment

not really a bug but, IT'S SLOW AS FUCK and it gives me errors as I told you on msn...

other than that it's red...

but yeah, I assume that's not a bug either..

Comment

Originally posted by Xeon SX
                  when you try to sort torrents by number of downloads, it doesnt instead it thouws to the main page.

Also I would advice to seperate the downloads by seasons.
                  Yeah, I haven't coded sorting yet. I forgot to mention that that'll come later.

Comment

Originally posted by Renesis
                    not really a bug but, IT'S SLOW AS FUCK and it gives me errors as I told you on msn...

other than that it's red...

but yeah, I assume that's not a bug either..
                    Yeah, we're aware of the issue. pulse will get his paycheck within the next 3 weeks and then we'll get a new server. It'd be a big hassle to move us over to the little server that the database is on, not to mention we'd be just moving off that to the new box soon after that.

Hopefully it stays low enough that the site'll just keep working until the new box arrives.

Comment

yeah, maybe you should've waited? cause now both pop errors..

Comment

Still OT but tvtorrents isn't down...

Comment

Is the "View Posts Since Last Visit Broke"? I keep getting this error message:

Originally posted by error
                          Could not insert search results

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1062 Duplicate entry '1989605501' for key 1

INSERT INTO forum_search_results (search_id, session_id, search_array) VALUES(1989605501, '5fd03c99443ca5d5ba49d4cab68fc7c0', 'a:7:{s:14:"search_results";s:45:"452, 2611, 5458, 5583, 5755, 5843, 5859, 5871";s:17:"total_match_count";i:8;s:12:"split_search";N;s:7:"sort_by";i:0;s:8:"sort_ dir";s:4:"DESC";s:12:"show_results";s:6:"topics";s:12:"return_chars";i:200;}')

Line : 700
                          File : search.php
                          EDIT: it seems the whole search funtion is down, getting mySQL errors...

Is this related to the recent MySQL version upgrade?

EDIT 2: Seems to be working alright now
                          A man named Jeffy once said, "If laziness is craziness, then I've lost my marbles...and I don't feel like trying to find them."

Comment

dont know what it is and why its there...

i can only get to the forums by going to http://forum.finalgear.com/index.php instead of just going to http://forum.finalgear.com/
                            thnx viper... youre being very helpful

Comment

WTF. http://forum.finalgear.com/ works fine here.

Comment

here too, SPYWARE alert bigfoot!

Comment

Or DNS issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Viper007Bond
                                    Or DNS issues.
                                    ctrl-F5 solved the problem. just dunno how i got it.
                                    thnx viper... youre being very helpful

Comment

Every time you read a thread the page refreshes (in a way) after loading. It's really hard to explain.

Comment

^I think thats because there is some codeing enabled that automatically resizes large images/blocks of text that break the H-scroll.

Thats normal, dw

Comment

Working...
                                        X