Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Found a bug? Lemme know here please. :)

not really a bug, but on the links list you have tvtorrents on there when actually its cloed permanently.

Ok not a bug, more of a suggestion/question. Why don't you make the default arrangment of the D/L pages "arrange by date-newest to oldest"? Thought it would look a bit better seeing all the "available" ticks at the top of page rather than the bottom ;)
I dunno, what do you think?

BTW, the D/L page does look fantastic :thumbsup:

Viper007bond said:
Found a bug? Lemme know here please.

Got3n said:
not really a bug, but on the links list you have tvtorrents on there when actually its cloed permanently.

SL65 said:
Ok not a bug, more of a suggestion/question. Why don't you make the default arrangment of the D/L pages "arrange by date-newest to oldest"? Thought it would look a bit better seeing all the "available" ticks at the top of page rather than the bottom

BTW, the D/L page does look fantastic

lol... I know we love to go OT, but not on the first and second post :lol:

Got3n said:
Oh, right, forgot. Thanks. :)

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Ok not a bug, more of a suggestion/question. Why don't you make the default arrangment of the D/L pages "arrange by date-newest to oldest"? Thought it would look a bit better seeing all the "available" ticks at the top of page rather than the bottom ;)
I tried that, but I dunno if I liked it being backwards or not. Make a thread on the idea and see what people think if you think I should reverse it. :)

when you try to sort torrents by number of downloads, it doesnt instead it thouws to the main page.

Also I would advice to seperate the downloads by seasons.

not really a bug but, IT'S SLOW AS FUCK and it gives me errors as I told you on msn...

other than that it's red...

but yeah, I assume that's not a bug either.. ;)

Xeon SX said:
when you try to sort torrents by number of downloads, it doesnt instead it thouws to the main page.

Also I would advice to seperate the downloads by seasons.
Yeah, I haven't coded sorting yet. I forgot to mention that that'll come later. :)

Renesis said:
not really a bug but, IT'S SLOW AS FUCK and it gives me errors as I told you on msn...

other than that it's red...

but yeah, I assume that's not a bug either.. ;)
Yeah, we're aware of the issue. pulse will get his paycheck within the next 3 weeks and then we'll get a new server. It'd be a big hassle to move us over to the little server that the database is on, not to mention we'd be just moving off that to the new box soon after that.

Hopefully it stays low enough that the site'll just keep working until the new box arrives.

Still OT but tvtorrents isn't down...

Is the "View Posts Since Last Visit Broke"? I keep getting this error message:

error said:
Could not insert search results

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1062 Duplicate entry '1989605501' for key 1

INSERT INTO forum_search_results (search_id, session_id, search_array) VALUES(1989605501, '5fd03c99443ca5d5ba49d4cab68fc7c0', 'a:7:{s:14:"search_results";s:45:"452, 2611, 5458, 5583, 5755, 5843, 5859, 5871";s:17:"total_match_count";i:8;s:12:"split_search";N;s:7:"sort_by";i:0;s:8:"sort_dir";s:4:"DESC";s:12:"show_results";s:6:"topics";s:12:"return_chars";i:200;}')

Line : 700
File : search.php

EDIT: it seems the whole search funtion is down, getting mySQL errors...

Is this related to the recent MySQL version upgrade?

EDIT 2: Seems to be working alright now :)

Or DNS issues.

Every time you read a thread the page refreshes (in a way) after loading. It's really hard to explain.

^I think thats because there is some codeing enabled that automatically resizes large images/blocks of text that break the H-scroll.

Thats normal, dw ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.