• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working like a charm with Opera 8.5
    Thanks for a great service!

Comment

Comment

The feed for the video offers are is here: http://forum.finalgear.com/rss.php?f=15

Or are you asking about something else and just posted in the wrong thread?
        My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
        There is no replacement for displacement.
        - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
        ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
        - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Viper007Bond View Post
          The feed for the video offers are is here: http://forum.finalgear.com/rss.php?f=15
          How do I configure the feed for the video offers forum?

I assumed it would be http://forum.finalgear.com/rss.php?f=20 but that shows last topics from other forums??

Comment

Yes, that link is old (phpBB vs. vBulletin).

This is URL that should work (gotten from the <head> of the Video Offers forum), but for some reason it's blank: http://forums.finalgear.com/external...S2&forumids=20

Hmm...
            Last edited by Viper007Bond; March 22nd, 2007, 9:58 AM.
            My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
            - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
            ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Viper007Bond View Post
              Yes, that link is old (phpBB vs. vBulletin).

This is URL that should work (gotten from the <head> of the Video Offers forum), but for some reason it's blank: http://forums.finalgear.com/external...S2&forumids=20

Hmm...
              Thanks for the quick response anyway.

Comment

I used Safari to bookmark the RSS feed I was interested in following, though I use Google Reader for my other RSS feeds. If you use Safari to read all your RSS feeds, you need to specify which RSS feed to process in the workflow. I then created a workflow that opens Safari and Transmission, processes unread RSS feeds from Safari, downloads the torrents, and marks RSS articles as read.

The workflow is saved as an application which is then launched automatically at set times by iCal alarms. Transmission's watch folder is set to the same folder as Safari's downloads, so Transmission automatically detects the torrents and starts downloading away.

Details on the workflow:

1. Get Specified Finder Items: Safari and Transmission
                2. Open Finder Items -- to launch both apps
                3. Get Feeds From Safari: check the Only return feeds with unread entries box.
                4. Filter Articles: Any conditions are true, with one condition of Status -- is -- unread.
                5. Mark Articles: Status = Read
                6. Get Link URLs From Articles: uncheck the Only return URLs in the same domain box.
                7. Display Webpages

I saved this as an application, and have iCal open it several times during the day.
                Riyan

Comment

im not sure if i should post this here ....but im wondering how long does it usually take for an episode to go online from the time its aired on bbc uk.......
                  -Oversteer scares passengers, understeer scares drivers.

-If everything seems to be in control, you're not going fast

enough. - Mario Andretti

Comment

Originally posted by MaTaR View Post
                    im not sure if i should post this here ....but im wondering how long does it usually take for an episode to go online from the time its aired on bbc uk.......
                    Within the hour usually.

Comment

Out of curiosity, what is the browser breakdown for visitors here?
                      bogative ?

"Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy." - Colin Chapman
                      "If you think about it breast implants aren't much different than braces. Their main purpose is to improve one's appearance, at least that's how it was in my case." - KaJun
                      "So the [suspension's] spring seats fail every 2 years, so what? They cost less than $250 to fix. And if a person can't afford that every two years, than maybe he shouldn't own a car at all." - _HighVoltage_ on Volvos.

Comment

100% of FG visitors use HTML.

Comment

Working...
                        X