Main Site Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main Site Questions

Anyone know the font used in the Logo and on the front page of the website for the section heads? Also, does anyone have a PSD version of the site logo?
    Eagle Race Team

It's the Porsche font and no, no PDF.
    My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
    There is no replacement for displacement.
    - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
    ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
    - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

Comment

and Vipers secret crush for Porsches is out

Comment

Originally posted by Archie411 View Post
        and Vipers secret crush for Porsches is out
        You mean ZeroSignal's crush?
        My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
        - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
        ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.

Comment

Thank you Viper. To bad you don't have the Logo PDF.
          I wonder what the license is for the Porsche font. For example could it be used with the @font-face.
          Eagle Race Team

Comment

Originally posted by Dygear View Post
            Thank you Viper. To bad you don't have the Logo PDF.
            Well we do, but we don't distribute it. We don't want our logo being used on stuff without our knowledge.

Originally posted by Dygear View Post
            I wonder what the license is for the Porsche font. For example could it be used with the @font-face.
            Based on Googling, it's non-commercial supposedly.

Comment

Maybe for the shows banner update, when a show is shooting you could out that instead of it is on a break. for example I know Top gear uSA is currently shooting the studio segments
              Clarkson, you infantile pillock!

Comment

Fonts cannot be copy protected nor patented. Only the name can be registered.
                bogative ?

"Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy." - Colin Chapman
                "If you think about it breast implants aren't much different than braces. Their main purpose is to improve one's appearance, at least that's how it was in my case." - KaJun
                "So the [suspension's] spring seats fail every 2 years, so what? They cost less than $250 to fix. And if a person can't afford that every two years, than maybe he shouldn't own a car at all." - _HighVoltage_ on Volvos.

Comment

Working...
                X