The Game Forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Game Forum

Is there any way for a user to add The Game Forum to some sort of ignore list?

Not that I know of.
    My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
    There is no replacement for displacement.
    - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
    ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
    - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

Comment

No one likes us.

How about making it like the Image / NSFW area were people can join the group through UCP. Does that take it out of iSpy and What's New (which is why I assume most people don't like it)?
      Support your FG Community: buy a shirt or iPhone cover

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible - but pissing everyone off, is a piece of cake.

Comment

Originally posted by ashspet View Post
        No one likes us.

How about making it like the Image / NSFW area were people can join the group through UCP. Does that take it out of iSpy and What's New (which is why I assume most people don't like it)?
        Yes, it could be made opt-in if you guys wanted. I don't know of a way to opt-out.
        My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
        There is no replacement for displacement.
        - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
        ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
        - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

Comment

I don't have an issue, others might. But if it saves the grief since this issue comes up periodically, it might be worth investigating.

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible - but pissing everyone off, is a piece of cake.

Comment

I visit The Game Forum frequently and I think a usergroup like NSFW would work well and keep Game Forum posts from being a distraction to those who aren't interested.

Claiming to be part of a master race, makes you an idiot, nothing else, enjoy wellowing in your pit of bottomless ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by ashspet View Post
              No one likes us.
              I do. But then I don't count.

Comment

Yes you do

Comment

As someone who spends very little time in the game forum, I dont really see it as a big problem.
                  ??

Comment

Originally posted by Red_Bull View Post
                    As someone who spends very little time in the game forum, I dont really see it as a big problem.
                    The problem (or rather an inconvenience or even annoyance) exists for people who browse the forums via "what's new" button, like me. Because this is what you get:

Comment

Originally posted by MXM View Post
                      The problem (or rather an inconvenience or even annoyance) exists for people who browse the forums via "what's new" button, like me. Because this is what you get:

This!

Comment

Ahh, I can see how that would be a problem. I keep forgetting we have that!
                        ??

Comment

Originally posted by MXM View Post

Great. So now everyone in the world can see that I post in the NSFW section? Thanks a bundle.

Comment

^ Your signature fools nobody. We all know that by "Utopia" you mean "Tasmania".

Edit: probably should've posted that in NSFW, but can't be stuffed subscribing to it.

Comment

Working...
                            X