The Game Forum

WillDAQ

Is there any way for a user to add The Game Forum to some sort of ignore list?

Not that I know of. :(

No one likes us.

How about making it like the Image / NSFW area were people can join the group through UCP. Does that take it out of iSpy and What's New (which is why I assume most people don't like it)?

No one likes us.

How about making it like the Image / NSFW area were people can join the group through UCP. Does that take it out of iSpy and What's New (which is why I assume most people don't like it)?

Yes, it could be made opt-in if you guys wanted. I don't know of a way to opt-out.

I don't have an issue, others might. But if it saves the grief since this issue comes up periodically, it might be worth investigating.

I visit The Game Forum frequently and I think a usergroup like NSFW would work well and keep Game Forum posts from being a distraction to those who aren't interested.

Yes you do :hug:

As someone who spends very little time in the game forum, I dont really see it as a big problem.

The problem (or rather an inconvenience or even annoyance) exists for people who browse the forums via "what's new" button, like me. Because this is what you get:

The problem (or rather an inconvenience or even annoyance) exists for people who browse the forums via "what's new" button, like me. Because this is what you get:

Great. So now everyone in the world can see that I post in the NSFW section? Thanks a bundle.

^ Your signature fools nobody. We all know that by "Utopia" you mean "Tasmania".

Edit: probably should've posted that in NSFW, but can't be stuffed subscribing to it.