Why was the site down earlier?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why was the site down earlier?

Did we have a problem or was the site down for service?
    I tried to log on twice late yesterday/early this morning and couldn't get it to respond.

SL

Had another hiccup earlier. Intermittent database errors. I am sure someone is looking into it, but with private life happening, it may take some time.
    Battered and weary after the craziness of the 1960s, the self-righteousness of the 1970s and the greed of the 1980s, I want to go home again, oh, so desperately - home to that land of drive-in restaurants and Chevy Bel-Airs, making out and rock 'n' roll and drag races and Studebakers, Elvis and James Dean and black leather jackets. Not that I ever owned a black leather jacket.
    (Roger Ebert)

|

Comment

Something went wrong with the database backups and they filled up the server's hard drive. PacketCollision fixed it yesterday.
      My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
      There is no replacement for displacement.
      - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
      ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
      - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

Comment

Good to see you around!

Comment

Tapatalk wont work for me....

Comment

Originally posted by NooDle View Post
            Tapatalk wont work for me....
            Try deleting the site in Tapatalk and then adding it again. Others have reported that that fixed the problem.
            “Some people, when confronted with a Unix problem, think ‘I know, I’ll use sed.’ Now they have two problems.”

Comment

Working...
            X