Diecast Models

To be honest......
BBurago is crap and the worst shit you can buy in scale 1/18....very close to Welly and Mattel :p

If you would compare the Murcielago by AutoArt and the one by BB you would fall on the ground and cry :cry:

Invest a bit more money and buy AutoArt or Kyosho. And yes Exoto has only a few models buty they are state of the art ;) I wouldn?t buy them because AutoArt and Kyosho give you all you need in scale 1/18.

yes i am back and i dont think i would care if u died swek :p

i have the 1/43 r33 already made by ebbro. when is auto art making the 1/18?

Yes Maistos are good as they are a little bit more expensive then those BBurago's
but there is heaps more choice + detail...SiR_dude BBuragos kinda suck :thumbsdown:

AutoArt has promised it for 2005/2006 but they promise so much :p

@Overheat:
Hm...Maisto is ok. You get a descent model in scale 1/18 which is above BB?s-level but if you really want a good model invest a bit more money and buy AutoArt or Kyosho :mrgreen:

best is often to go into a store and look which models you like and then buy them. You can do this also online 8)

can n e 1 post an exoto..i dont think ive seen it

Sorry... :oops:
I?ll read it quickly and will addapt my signature to them. ;)

This is a Ford GT40 by Exoto
130597.jpg

you?ll have to see the engine and stuff to see why its so damn expensive. Its RRP is about 230EUR but now you can get it for about 120EUR in germany....because nobody buys them...or say hardly nobody.

AutoArt and Kyosho are still sufficient for a good price :D

Faultier said:
To be honest......
BBurago is crap and the worst shit you can buy in scale 1/18....very close to Welly and Mattel :p

:lol: Well don't I have an exotic collection then!! I figured that would be the response...I don't buy them anyways....not into collecting them

don?t worry my friend
If you just buy them because you like them, then its totally ok but if you are a collector and want the best for your money, than you would not be that happy with BBurago.
That?s all :)

Got a new model in my collection. Check my Bentleys out... :thumbsup:
Who can say...I have 5 Bentleys 8)
IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

Nice Faultier. Awesome. I like it. I should be starting my collection soon. :D

I would love to have those five-Bentley's on my desk at home :D
Nice!

Thanks Mischief and SL :cheers:
Hope you start a collection and present them later to us.

Jason, they cost me around 40EUR but when your dad can own a Skyline GTR...Money should not be an object for ya and your family ;)

Faultier said:
AutoArt has promised it for 2005/2006 but they promise so much :p

@Overheat:
Hm...Maisto is ok. You get a descent model in scale 1/18 which is above BB?s-level but if you really want a good model invest a bit more money and buy AutoArt or Kyosho :mrgreen:

best is often to go into a store and look which models you like and then buy them. You can do this also online 8)

I was looking at Kyosho's and I must say I'm very impressed - especially at the fact that they produce 1/12 models - awesome stuff (shame they're about ?180 tho :p)

03.jpg

Yeah SL, I know and I really like your scale18-coll. :cheers:
I meant Mischief who should start collecting as soon as he can spend extra-money on them.

@Overheat:
1/12 is tooo big. If you really adore a F40 then buy it but for collecting chose a smaller scale. ;)
Price is way to high....but probably justified...