Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

Ubisoft sent me extra codes for the crew ps4 beta which closes on Monday.
Pm if you want code.

Possibly eu account needed to download but then any region to play.

Last edited:
My 4 year old daughter loves Futurama. I must have done something right :D

Tee hee! :D

Anyone catch last nights Simpsons/Futurama crossover? I thought it was't terrible like I was expecting it to be.

It was better but all it did was convince me Simpsons needs to end and Futurama needs to come back.

It was better but all it did was convince me Simpsons needs to end and Futurama needs to come back.

I wouldn't have a problem with this. Perhaps cut Simpsons down to one 6 episode season a year (they can probably pull off 3 hours of good material) and bring back Futurama full scale.

Is it me or are FPS games a dying breed? There's nothing new coming out, this year we only got Advanced Warfare and Titanfall. Wtf.

Watched "Too Many Cooks" on the plane last night. When it started, the guy in the aisle seat was sleeping. When it was over, I happened to look over, and he was awake...and looked very very confused.

I needed a game to tide me over until GTA, I bought Advanced Warfare for ?34 and i'm gonna trade it in next week for ?35. I bought it because the reviews are good.

It's my first CoD game and it seems pretty good, I love the gun noise and rocket jump. However, what if next years game is back to 'present day' and no rocket jump?

But this is really fast paced and you can run and jump everywhere. It doesn't make sense to then force you back to ground.

The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

So, wake up mister Freeman.

Wake up, and smell the ashes.

*PWAAAAAAAAP*

Last edited: