Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

Will do. I have to say, though, I was going to try and watch it dubbed (AOT is actually fairly-decently dubbed but I still watched it all subtitled), but in the short trailer I watched, Psyhco-Pass's dubbing seems terrible. :lol:

Interesting, I pretty much don't even consider dubs so I couldn't tell you what is good or not :)

"But I don't speak Italian!" "Like I said, third best." :lol:

Can anyone guess the movie?

Remember when the world exploded over Goat Simulator and Euro Tuck sim? This seems to be having the same effect, it has amazing reviews and absolutely massive map sizes.

"But I don't speak Italian!" "Like I said, third best." :lol:
Inglorious Basterds. That was easy. :p

On another note, I noticed something while watching The Walking Dead tonight: I am somewhat annoyed by musical score in movies or tv series. I like it much more when there is none, because if I were standing where the camera is standing and watched the action directly, there wouldn't be any music around...

Its been a while since I've marathoned The Office US. (Not the pilot, obviously)

You forget how great it is.

:cry:

Ok, towards the end it hits many rough episodes/seasons. But, it still makes me laugh.

p.s. On a slightly interesting note, the pilot aired 10 years ago in 10 days time... The pilot is awful.

I hate Ellie Kemper, she is a weird looking bitch and Erin annoyed me greatly.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is on Netflix, its not a great show. Just a show to pass the time. I'm 4 episodes in, Netflix just keeps starting the next episode.

It has it's good moments in a sort of cheesy way. It's not really like Tim Allen's prior stand-up comedy which earned him the show. It's much more wholesome and family/children-oriented. Think "Full House" but with boys instead of girls, and with about 1.5% Rosanne's sass. Pretty much the quintessential 90's American sitcom for families with children.

Last edited:
In regards to the Natalia Kills/Willy MoonX-Factor/Bullying thing, I think someone on reddit said it best:
I've never been so happy to witness the downfall of two people I hadn't even heard of until 8 hours ago!! What a joyous day!

That is more than I want to know.

It has it's good moments in a sort of cheesy way. It's not really like Tim Allen's prior stand-up comedy which earned him the show. It's much more wholesome and family/children-oriented. Think "Full House" but with boys instead of girls, and with about 1.5% Rosanne's sass. Pretty much the quintessential 90's American sitcom for families with children.

I quite like it as a show to fill the time. It's not one i cared about watching all the episodes or in order but it was entertaining enough to watch.

Thanks guys i will give it a try :)

Yes its my own fault but 'Ultimate Survival Alaska' fuck me, such shit.

You have to travel 50 miles along white water rapids... Here's all the equipment you need, logs, string, saws etc. I'm sorry? This isn't Scrapheap Challenge. Also they have 60 hours to get to the checkpoint and the finish line is always a photo finish.

There's always a military team "I've been a navy seal for 32 years, I was stranded in the desert for 40 weeks with nothing but my shoelaces and I've murdered on every continent... Really? Then how come you can't build a fucking fire and the team that whoop your arse consist of a 90 year old librarian and a single mother of 12? (Not quite true, but not far off)

Dear Nat Geo/Discovery make an actual reality show please.

Last edited:
^
I genuinely didn't see that. :blink:

Also fuck Bear Grylls, I don't care that his show is fake etc. It's the fact that it's just one big ad for Gerber. He has a youtube for TV clip show (He's about 5 years too late for that bandwagon) and he just comes up with convoluted ways to shove that orange logo anywhere he can.

i am nearly certain i'll end up supporting that, because somehow i love what those guys do. i know it's all stupid and childish and idiotic humour, but i still love it. and super troopers 2 definitely deserves to be made before potfest (i don't buy into that whole culture, so i don't really care that much for it - same with beerfest, really)... looking forward to this weeks or next weeks chewin it podcast (heffernan & lemme) already :)
also, just for the record, slammin salmon is massively underrated imo. bloody brilliant, but nobody's seen it.