Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

Anyone here already watched Terminator Genisys? Maybe i will watch it this wednesday because i'm a big Terminator fan but a friend already watched and told me he hated the movie...

Is it that bad?

I thought it was better than Salvation... which, maybe isn't saying alot.

I have always liked Salvation...but I know why, and I know I'm in the minority.

I thought it was better than Salvation... which, maybe isn't saying alot.

I refused to watch Salvation because Terminator without Arnold Schwarzenegger is just not right...

Thanks for your opinions guys, im going to watch Terminator Genisys anyway but now i will not be expecting it to be a great movie like Terminator 1 and 2;)

I refused to watch Salvation because Terminator without Arnold Schwarzenegger is just not right.

Well...he was *sorta* in it...they CGI'd his likeness from previous movies onto the body of a younger Austrian body builder.
:)

wat?

I've just seen this today and it's a must see for any Terminator or Arnie fan. I actually liked Salvation and this was better than that and T3.

So it is better than Terminator 3? That's good, i think i will like the movie since i liked T3:D

I love the American Office, people tell me to watch Parks and Rec. I'm watching the first two episodes as every pilot is terrible.

So this was supposed to be an Office Spin off but isn't? Gervais needs to get paid, so far its like a Canadian Office.

Parks and Rec didn't really get off its feet until Season 2.

yeah, it's probably best to kinda treat the whole first 'season' (only 6 episodes, so...) as pilot. the whole dynamic changes quite a bit from season 2, it's less over the top...

Parks and Rec didn't really get off its feet until Season 2.

yeah, it's probably best to kinda treat the whole first 'season' (only 6 episodes, so...) as pilot. the whole dynamic changes quite a bit from season 2, it's less over the top...

I watched the Venezuelan episode and hated it. I'm halfway through season 2.

Season 2 is where the show really got off it's feet and season 3 put it on it's stride.