Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

I think it would have been funnier if they were all Asian. But each from a different Asian country and they all hate eachother, with strong xenophobic spite.

...and the other half of the movie would be white people asking them what part of china they are from, as if they know what the differing regions of china actually are anyway, or what any of it would actually mean even if they *were* all from china.

I was watching Food Factory and I texted my buddy. "Working on a production line, must be the most mind numbing thing in the world... Is this the only job they can get?"

One woman had been working on a potato grading line, for 19 years.

It was at this point I realised I had been watching Food Factory for 2 hours... So, I've been watching people work on a mind numbing production line.

I'm not sure which one is worse.

I was watching Food Factory and I texted my buddy. "Working on a production line, must be the most mind numbing thing in the world... Is this the only job they can get?"

One woman had been working on a potato grading line, for 19 years.

It was at this point I realised I had been watching Food Factory for 2 hours... So, I've been watching people work on a mind numbing production line.

I'm not sure which one is worse.

"I never get tired of working, I can watch people doing it for hours!" :p

If anyone here plays Hearthstone, Blizzard is running a promotion where if you level a character in WoW to 20 (has to have hit level 20 on or after March 11, so pre-existing characters don't count) you get a free Lady Liadrin skin for Paladin. You can level up to 20 purely on the free trial, and it should only take a couple of hours.

Not only is there a Samurai Cop 2, but Tommy Wiseau is in it. How has the world not imploded?

I've been reading that the release time for the Automatron DLC for Fallout 4 is 12am local time on the 22nd. Well, it's 2am now on the 22nd and still nothing on Steam. Wut?

Fuck me, I tried the Trackmania Turbo demo on ps4... It was amazing.
Then I did a sick donut at the start line, its only the second time in my life a game has given me motion sickness.

I played TM Stadium on PC years ago and was fine.

Then I did a sick donut at the start line, its only the second time in my life a game has given me motion sickness.

What, lol? Got a video?

Also, playing The Division gets fucking dark sometimes, audio logs and Echo recordings showing some rather nasty shit people are capable of. Or just the way society falls down. This trailer gives you an idea

[video=youtube;yPq_NVi-TC4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPq_NVi-TC4[/video]

Last edited:
If anyone here plays Hearthstone, Blizzard is running a promotion where if you level a character in WoW to 20 (has to have hit level 20 on or after March 11, so pre-existing characters don't count) you get a free Lady Liadrin skin for Paladin. You can level up to 20 purely on the free trial, and it should only take a couple of hours.

It took me a whole weekend, because there are a million players doing exactly the same thing killing all the mobs :p

People buy that? I've been content with the free track mania United forever thing.

For fans of all round awesome guy and gearhead Rowan Atkinson he is taking a rare straight role as Georges Simenon's Inspector Jules Maigret in new productions from ITV here in Ukania and elsewhere via various sources. First one is on tonight from 9pm.

Apparently Brian Johnson won't be touring again with AD/DC because doing so would risk permanent and total hearing loss. Rumour has it Axl Rose is being lined up to take over.

Oh well, gives Brian more time to do car stuff.

So a friend of mine gifted me Rocket League. I wish I had tried this game much, much earlier. It is amazing.

Nice shot!
Nice shot!
Wow!
OMG!