Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT'S HAPPENING!
    http://www.brokenlizard.com/announce...ost-production
    Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?

Comment

Originally posted by ScarFace88 View Post
      Finally! Chicken Fuckers!
      2015 Seat Leon FR TDI

Comment

Let's go to Shenanigans!
        "I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

We’ve gone from 'Hope and Change' to 'Hope and Change Your Story.' -Bill Maher

Comment

Never was there a better time for this smiley:
          - Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my BOOMSTICK!

Comment

Found out a couple weeks ago, right after seeing the first one again. WOOOO

Comment

Just caught an old film that I hadn't seen since I was a little kid. The Mighty Ducks (1992) Not sure how many know it, but do you remember that big kid that joins the team, that can't skate, but can hit hockey pucks so hard they can lift a goalie off his feet and throw him backwards? That kid grew up to play Foggy Nelson on the Daredevil series. Elden Henson.

Comment

If anyone is interested, preorders for the SNES classic are up at Best Buy.
                Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?

Comment

Originally posted by GRtak View Post
                  Several years ago, Kevin Pereira had a rant about almost the same thing. His argument is that the big media companies basically force people to pirate stuff by not having it available easily, at a reasonable price, in a decent quality, and in a form that is useable in the way the user wants to use it.
                  Is that why I can't get a halfway decent quality episode of The Secret Life of Machines?
                  1993 Ford F-150 Flareside - July 2010 - August 2013
                  2004 Ford Mustang - September 2013 - February 2018
                  1987 Mercury Colony Park GS - August 2015 - Present
                  2003 EZGO TXT - March 2015 - Present (it's road legal!)
                  2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI 6-Speed (February 2018 - Present)

Comment

You can run doom on everything, even atms. Exceptions are only really a piece of paper and cave paintings.

Viva la Targa!

"Anybody who accuses this of being a girl car, needs to get into a Miata or Fiata on a back road. This is the most fun you can have in a car - without a girl in it." - Jason Cammisa about the ND platform
                    "Changing gear is a vital form of self-expression that I'm being denied." - Richard Hammond on the Gen 4 Clio RS
                    "These cars remind us, what driving - and in a wider sense, what motoring is all about. It's about the sensation of controlling a machine - not the speed with which you cover ground." - Chris Harris on the Caterham Seven and the purity of driving

Comment

Comment

Damn. Just beat Super C without the Konami Code. Hazzah!
                        There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

"I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

Comment

Saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on Broadway this weekend. Phenomenal show. I was a bit worried it would be gimmicky, but no, it was amazing. The original musical numbers were great. The minimalist set design was really well done. Christian Borle as Willy Wonka really hit it out the park. Highly recommended if you find your self in NYC in the near future. 15/10 starts.

Also saw Anastasia on Broadway last weekend. That one held truer to the movie and had more classic songs, but there was something a little bit off. 6.5/10 stars.

1997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8 quattro - 12/2006-04/2007 - Totaled
                            2005 Audi TT 1.8T quattro - 07/2012-11/2012 - Traded
                            2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - 11/2012-
                            1992 Mazda Miata 1.6 - 03/2013-07/2017 - Sold
                            1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - 12/2014-

Twitter/Instagram: @SeenOnWoodward

Comment

I wonder if any of the panelists on The View, in the history of the show, have ever changed their minds based on the debate on the show.

And I don't mean "realizing you're wrong, not telling anyone of your epiphany, and then suddenly try to be dismissive and change the topic".
                              There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Just in time for Halloween.

Comment

Hmm, I haven't always appreciated him, but I am told his live experience is better than the CDs.

Comment

Originally posted by GRtak View Post
                                    Just in time for Halloween.

That looks intense...HYPE!!!

Comment

1997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8 quattro - 12/2006-04/2007 - Totaled
                                      2005 Audi TT 1.8T quattro - 07/2012-11/2012 - Traded
                                      2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - 11/2012-
                                      1992 Mazda Miata 1.6 - 03/2013-07/2017 - Sold
                                      1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - 12/2014-

Twitter/Instagram: @SeenOnWoodward

Comment

Originally posted by CrzRsn View Post
                                        I made a post about it in the documentary thread exactly one month ago. There's a longer, NSFWer trailer on that website.

Comment

Didn't know there was "Fast feud" going on. Dare I say it's more interesting than the movies themselves.
                                          Last edited by Alasondro Alegr; November 7th, 2017, 3:46 PM. Reason: Fixed hilarious typo.
                                          Shop Finalgear * Track your Euro bills

Comment

Working...
                                          X