No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a fish-themed Joy Division tribute band called "Koi Division".

Yes, they perform like this.

There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

1997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8 quattro - 12/2006-04/2007 - Totaled
      2005 Audi TT 1.8T quattro - 07/2012-11/2012 - Traded
      2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - 11/2012-
      1992 Mazda Miata 1.6 - 03/2013-07/2017 - Sold
      1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - 12/2014-

Twitter/Instagram: @SeenOnWoodward

Comment

Comment

This summer is the last full length nationwide Warped Tour. http://vanswarpedtour.com/2017/finaltour/

Definitely going to the MD date, esp. since I now have a friend who might go with me because the BF isn't really into the music I like.
          "The way I see it a car enthusiast is somebody who is enthusiastic and interested about the motor car in all its various shapes and forms from supercars to East German 2-strokes made of cardboard. Everyone else is merely a car elitist IMO." ~ Captain 70's

Get out of my way! I have photocopiers to sell! ~ Perc

"A computer is a Lite-Brite for bad fucking ideas."

FinalGear's Dash-Stroking Whore

Comment

And on the subject of tours, Jeff Lynne is doing the first ELO tour in the US in 35 years next year. I'm super excited. Already got 8th row VIP tickets for the Dallas show.
            My car is Greener than your car.

LegendZ live forever.

Comment

I've been playing C&C3: Kane's Wrath again recently, it now works properly in UHD. You can watch me panic against the Brutal AI here

Comment

I just finished watching season 2 of "Mr. Robot" and have not started season 3 yet.

Did anyone else notice that the second-to-last episode of Season 2 was full of songs from Back to the Future?

No trees were killed in the transmission of this message;
                but a stupendous number of photons and electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

What would be the best 1st person shooter for the PS4 if you're mainly interested in the single player campaign? COD-WWII?

My girlfriend got us a PS4-Pro a few weeks ago, and I don't have a single game for it yet. I have no intention of paying for PSN+
                  - Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my BOOMSTICK!

Comment

Bethesda Game studios tweeted this yesterday as a teaser. Today they released this video.

More news to come on the June 10...

I haven't even played 4 yet, and I am excited for this. I may even play through the series again just so I can get into the spirit of things.

"I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

"No man's life, liberty or happiness are safe while Congress is in session,"- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by RdKetchup View Post
                      What would be the best 1st person shooter for the PS4 if you're mainly interested in the single player campaign? COD-WWII?

My girlfriend got us a PS4-Pro a few weeks ago, and I don't have a single game for it yet. I have no intention of paying for PSN+
                      For single player I'd think something like Far Cry 5 would have more depth than Call of Duty. Depends on whether you prefer doing what you want vs a shorter cinematic experience I suppose. Haven't played either but I am a fan of the Far Cry series for single player experience.

Comment

Originally posted by GRtak View Post
                        Bethesda Game studios tweeted this yesterday as a teaser.
                        I stumbled across the live stream and got hooked watching it for Bethesda employees doing daft things.

I'm really looking forward to it, I really enjoyed 4 so I'll definitely be getting this. I'm hoping the release isn't too close to Forza Horizon 4 though as I would want to play them both at the same time...

Comment

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/c...-a3818366.html

This makes me happy. I've been saying for months that I'd like to see Murphy as the next 007.

Comment

Originally posted by CrzRsn View Post
                            https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/c...-a3818366.html

This makes me happy. I've been saying for months that I'd like to see Murphy as the next 007.
                            But Daniel Craig has signed to be the next one already.
                            Daniel Craig is returning for the fifth time in the role of the 007 agent. The movie is being directed by Danny Boyle and is called Bond 25.

Comment

Originally posted by MiXAL View Post

But Daniel Craig has signed to be the next one already.
                              Not what I meant. There is always a next James Bond, even if the current one has more movies.

Comment

This looks amazing!!1!!!1

This is what I was really waiting for at E3.

"I don't care who does the electing, so long as I get to do the nominating" -Boss Tweed

"No man's life, liberty or happiness are safe while Congress is in session,"- Mark Twain

Comment

I don't read comics. I'd read this comic.

"'The Maxx' Returning to Comics With Batman"
                                  Crossoverhttps://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/heat-vision/maxx-returns-new-batman-crossover-september-1122360?source=images
                                  There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by NecroJoe View Post
                                    I don't read comics. I'd read this comic.

"'The Maxx' Returning to Comics With Batman"
                                    Crossoverhttps://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/heat-vision/maxx-returns-new-batman-crossover-september-1122360?source=images
                                    bogative ?

"Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy." - Colin Chapman
                                    "If you think about it breast implants aren't much different than braces. Their main purpose is to improve one's appearance, at least that's how it was in my case." - KaJun
                                    "So the [suspension's] spring seats fail every 2 years, so what? They cost less than $250 to fix. And if a person can't afford that every two years, than maybe he shouldn't own a car at all." - _HighVoltage_ on Volvos.

Comment

Originally posted by CrzRsn View Post

Not what I meant. There is always a next James Bond, even if the current one has more movies.
                                      Lies. There has only been one James Bond... ever...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Zardoz_zed.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	3551100
                                      bogative ?

"Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy." - Colin Chapman
                                      "If you think about it breast implants aren't much different than braces. Their main purpose is to improve one's appearance, at least that's how it was in my case." - KaJun
                                      "So the [suspension's] spring seats fail every 2 years, so what? They cost less than $250 to fix. And if a person can't afford that every two years, than maybe he shouldn't own a car at all." - _HighVoltage_ on Volvos.

Comment

Working...
                                      X