Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

Dead Island, worth ?7?

I think it's probably worth that if you like brain-free gaming and are not too bothered about repetition. Even more so if you have a friend to play coop with.

Today I for the lulz downloaded Dirt:Showdown. I wasn't expecting much, so I pirated it (the YARRRR edition, quite annoying).
For crying out loud. It would be OK game if it was released in other franchise, but it is under DIRT name, the name that used to be blessed by Colin McRae. I think he'd roll in his grave so hard after seeing this game we could put a generator and power India.
I seriously hope Codies will get rid of that "hey, dude, post that footage on youtube, it rocks" rubbish and Ken Block in Dirt 4. Or, even better, revive Colin McRae Rally series with the sixth installment.

Tired by the cheeziness of Dirt3 (but mainly the fact it doesn't launch on my Windows 8) I decided to try WRC: FIA World Rally Championship 2011. I was set back by the not-so-well critics, but after I tried it, I loved it. It is everything CMR Rally series should be , not this DIRT Ken Block Gymkhana and smash-and-bash Showdown rubbish it's been lately.

seriously? i'll try it, i was so disappointed by dirt 3 and the lack of real rally i just didnt bother finishing even 10% of it. Will try WRC 2 even if its half as good as DiRT 1 was, real rally over the x games and marketing bs that Dirt has become

a new one is coming out in october, could be better, but i still want to try this

My sister just said "They should make a new He-Man movie, I dunno how they would do Battle-Cat and Trap-Jaw." :|

stupid xblox got a ruined wired port because of some a thunderstorm going over here.......... how come my pc network port has been fine for decades? >.>

70 ? repair...

I was shocked she knew names.

Gotcha.

Well, out here, "Qubo", a kids chanel, has "Qubo Night Owl" where they play He-Man, She-Ra, Bravestar, and Ghostbusters (no, not the one based on the movie...the one with the gorilla, the talking car, and the main villain, "Prime Evil.") Yeah, that He-Man movie was almost as bad as Mario Brothers.