Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

Other Space just launched yesterday on Yahoo! Only two episodes in. It's...kinda like Red Drawf meets Community, but about 70% as funny. Most reviews call it "Community in Space".

I've heard it gets better as you progress the episodes. Honestly, though, my main complaint is the camera movement. It's like the cameras are mounted on tripods maid from finger Jell-O, with the zoom button operated by a epileptic cricket's rear leg.

Created by: Paul Feig (Freaks and Geeks' creator and director of Bridesmaids, the new Ghostbusters movie, and former co-exec producer of 26 episodes of the Office back in 2009 and 2010), starting the cute girl from the AT&T commercials, the awkward geek from some other AT&T commercials, Joel from MST3k, Trace (also from MST3k: dr. Forrester and Crow Robot) as a voice of a robot.

As a huge fan of Freaks and Geeks and an even bigger fan of MST3K, I've got...but it doesn't feel like it's firing on all cylinders yet...you know...in it's first two episodes.

The A-Team are in the Amazon, fighting Nazis who have built a nuclear reactor and are getting help from Barry Van Dyke. The 80's were amazing.

You know what'd be fun to watch? An entire animated movie but, it's just the voice actors saying their lines.

I *think* they did something like that for Rango...not 100% sure...

I think that's the biggest issue. It's not even the game creator that gets the other 75%, it's Steam themselves.

Authorized modding is cool but this seems imbalanced.

Ive never done drugs (despite my many Fiat purchases) but I do like Nat Geos Drugs Inc
I'm sure like Discovery channel its all fake, but its crazy...

"Today Pablo must get 800kg of coke to the airport."

Another episode
"This shouldn't be illegal its the best medicine there is man..."
The next scene is him making it... With 6 cans of butane. :lmao:

Last edited:
I am going to throw up and I think I'm going to curl up in a ball and cry.

I'm still watching Drugs Inc, episode Flesh Eating Krokodil. I know I've named it here so the first thing you're gonna do is google it. Please don't, its the most fucked thing I've ever seen.

I got 30 seconds in before I deleted the episode.

Pics have been posted in FG someplace.

I googled the drug instead and read Wikipedia, I think that tells me enough.