Doctor Who

Well, Firecat, it seems you're a bit broken. You should get that checked.

Trailer for part 2 of The end of time.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmkThEBWF2I[/YOUTUBE]

also as a treat here's a clip from the recent Hamlet performance where Tennant gets to perform some acting muscle. Not a big fan of the bard but Tennant looks incredibly impressive in this solo performance.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8VOZLjQbvQ[/youtube]

Last edited:
If you don't mind spoilers, here's a two minute extract from Part 2:

[YOUTUBE]YQPBPjK2CV4[/YOUTUBE]

thats incredibly tempting to watch. kind of like a big red button with "do not push" written on it.
think i'll wait until the actual broadcast, i watch this now and my desire to see the next episode will more than likely explode into full blown obsession.

I'm a basket case about this, I've been watching all of the previous episodes.

With nothing better to do I watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire this weekend (with Tennant) and I couldn?t help wondering why they didn?t put Billie Piper in a where?s waldo costume and have her run around in the back in the scenes or a scene with loads of people. That would have been epic.

:bunny:

something a friend pointed out to me the other day.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjqKXX4RMr4[/YOUTUBE]

Finally watched pt 1 of End of Time, very awesome, cannot wait for the finale.

That. Was. AMAZING!!!!

:blink::D:D:D:D

I'm really going to miss Tennant though, he was easily the best Doctor :cry:

Anybody watch Part 2? Goodbye Dave... Welcome Aboard Matt!!

the episode was really good and loads of fun. Although the last 20 minutes are going to be the memorable parts of the episode. The reveal of "he shall knock 4 times" prophecy was unexpected and didn't see it coming. The Regeneration of Dave Tennant into Matt Smith was probably the most heartbreaking i've seen. I'll admit when the Doctor gave his wedding present to Wilf and Sylvia i had a lump in my throat. Especially with his "I Don't want to go!" Tennant's regeneration was great writing and i immediately found myself liking the new younger Doctor after touching his long hair and saying "Oh no! i'm a woman!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tPte4rQMpI
For people who can't get the BBC trailer to work someone has posted the trailer for the new series on youtube.
fixed that for you.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tPte4rQMpI[/YOUTUBE]

the series looks in good hands, and the new companion! think i'm in love!
the wait for tEoT part 2 was long enough, the wait for the new series is going to be unbearable!

Last edited:
What an episode to end Tennant's time as The Doctor! Brilliant one.

The episode was very well put together - the working in of Wilf was wonderfully done, and the moment when he was stuck in the glass-thing (before the Doctor saved him) was brilliant acting/writing and showed actual emotion as opposed to the dreadful ending of the Mars one where he 'discovered' his power (or something like that - whatever it was shit). And that ending was a bloody brilliant one. The meeting Rose/Billie was a great touch, when she didn't know him :p

Certainly the best acting show from Tennant in his last performance. I don't want you to go too. But the new guy seems pretty good.

And that trailer for the new series also looks brilliant! Can't wait :p

And one final point - anyone think they've re-done the logo/possibly the titles for Doctor Who? The end of the show, and the end of that ad there is what I presume is the new Logo.
On the fly edit: I'm told that there will indeed be a new logo, new titles, and a new Tardis. Explains the destruction of it then (Not a spoiler - they just did it randomly while he was transforming).

I thought part two was on tonight?

What an episode to end Tennant's time as The Doctor! Brilliant one.

The episode was very well put together - the working in of Wilf was wonderfully done, and the moment when he was stuck in the glass-thing (before the Doctor saved him) was brilliant acting/writing and showed actual emotion as opposed to the dreadful ending of the Mars one where he 'discovered' his power (or something like that - whatever it was shit). And that ending was a bloody brilliant one. The meeting Rose/Billie was a great touch, when she didn't know him :p

Certainly the best acting show from Tennant in his last performance. I don't want you to go too. But the new guy seems pretty good.

And that trailer for the new series also looks brilliant! Can't wait :p

And one final point - anyone think they've re-done the logo/possibly the titles for Doctor Who? The end of the show, and the end of that ad there is what I presume is the new Logo.
On the fly edit: I'm told that there will indeed be a new logo, new titles, and a new Tardis. Explains the destruction of it then (Not a spoiler - they just did it randomly while he was transforming).

yeah, the TARDIS is being redesigned and there will be a new titles sequence. You see a brief glimpse of underneath it in the trailer. It's still keeping the Police Box outer appearance but inside its being redesigned. Which i am happy about, the organic appearance of the previous TARDIS didn't really hold out for me compared to previous designs. Going from what i've seen so far, i got a feeling their going for a Star Trek (2009 film version) kind of look to it. But this is just me randomly guessing and i may be way off.

I thought part two was on tonight?
You'll have to look for it but BBC America is airing it tomorrow because they have finally caught on.

I think I'll like the new doctor but he's still not a ginger...

That was brilliant.

Last edited:
I don't have BBC America, I torrent it. I don't see it out yet, though.

^ it's out on EZTV now.

BTW, thankyou all for getting me addicted to this show. Going to buy all the box sets today because, again, internet is being stupid and I want to watch it now. Think I will be able to make it through all 4 of the new seasons before I even finish getting season 4. Good thing I know I don't like the old Dr Who stuff. But thanks again, thanks a lot everybody (and my school friends) :lol:

Thank you! Torrentz.com usually picks up EZTV stuff right away, but not this time it seems.