Doctor Who

It's definitely some kind of Time Baby.

Karen on w/Paul O'Grady

Karen on w/Paul O'Grady

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7st4vQFNx0E&feature=player_embedded[/video]

surpsied no one has posted it yet...

as much as i am obsessed infatuated stalking interested in Karen Gillan, its not enough to make me sit through Paul O'Grady. the bloke does me head in.

i can gladly watch her into the wee hours of the morning but its still not enough to make me sit through one of his shows.

Meh. There was nothing particularly wrong with that episode apart from the fact that it was a bit shit. Didn't have the sense of fun normally found in DW eps.

aye, after two really good episodes the quality in this one dipped a bit. Still enjoyed it a lot and still a great series so far, next weeks looks really good. Especially since its Neil Gaiman's episode.

i think its in this episode where we find out where that 'other' TARDIS comes from

more goodies, spoilered for those who don't want to know.

also there's another message from the Fourth Dimension
I mean I glimpsed him! and may the gods help him or perhaps you can

Last edited:
Yeah this episode wasn't that great - sure it wasn't bad, but it was just like the old RTD times. No real continuing story, just a single episode with a simply solved problem.

Oh and I find it annoying occasionally how the people that meet The Doctor seem to instantly be fine with everything suddenly changing. Yeah they've got the 'walk-in-and-OMG-its-bigger-on-the-inside' thing, but the pirate walked in, saw that it was bigger, was told 'deal with it', then was like 'k - imma go sail this thing nao'. I get that they don't have enough time in the episode to waste on that sort of stuff, but if I was a 17th Century pirate, or in fact a 21st Century anything, it would blow my fucking mind. And I wouldn't instantly be able to fly a spaceship.

Back to the ossumness please.

i've started watching a old series (well when i say old, its actually from 2007 so its not that old). Its called Party Animals and features a pre-doctor Matt Smith, who at times talks with a slightly northern accent. which is a bit odd. However the first episode was actually incredibly good and i would recommend it. Even better is that the all 8 episodes of the series can be watched on youtube.

Next episode. Bring on the Gaiman.

neil-gaiman_l.jpg

Something I've just realised. Colonel Gaddafi looks like his older, eviler, satanic brother from hell.

Last edited:
Definitely not a great episode, wasn't really engaging.

Proof of my detachment was my immense interest spike in Amy when she was trying to save Rory, yeah, uh... I didn't really care about the emotion of the scene but the motion of Amy was damn suggestive.

I'll probably receive flack for this, but Karen Gillan's poor acting is starting to annoy me. The last episode was especially grating as she looked like a deer looking into the headlights most of the time.

Last edited:
Who?

tumblr_lkxm6k8xhL1qagjcno1_500.png

I'm wondering if this is a meaningful connection or if they just recast the same actress to fuck with us.

I'm wondering if this is a meaningful connection or if they just recast the same actress to fuck with us.

Freema Agyeman was an extra before being cast as a companion. There are only so many actors out there.