Doctor Who

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neutron View Post
    As someone relatively new to DW, could anyone explain me what's the schedule for Doctor Who? On which days will it air and how often? Every week? Every other week?
    In the UK, it airs at (around) 7.15pm on Saturday nights, so one new episode a week. The last series aired 7 episodes, then had a break, then showed the remaining 6; and it could well happen again this time round.
    ...I'm meant to put something here?

Comment

It indeed will happen, as I checked Wikipedia.

Comment

Series 7 will be broken up. 5 episodes in Autumn 2012. Then the Xmas special in December 2012. Followed by the remaining 8 episodes next year.

Comment

2 new episodes announced.

Spoiler Text: (Click here to toggle display)
          7x02: Dinosaurs on a Spaceship written by Chris Chibnall
          7x03: A Town Called Mercy written by Toby Whithouse

Also, he has a Omni Tool now. Omni Tools are cool.

Comment

Team Nerdist vs Team Doctor Who in the Nerdist All Star Celeb Bowling tournament

Comment

Karen Gillan Is welcome to play with my bowling pin whenever she wants...

What?

Comment

WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

Comment

Is that Wil Wheaten looking creepy in the background?

Comment

http://www.nerdist.com/2012/07/tenth...rt-time-lapse/

Comment

Further 2 episodes announced.
                      7x04:Cubed Written by Chris Chibnall
                      7x05:Goodbye Ponds Written by Steven Moffat

Comment

I've only recently discovered that five Doctor Who specials from the Tennant days were missing from my collection. Well, they are not missing anymore, and I've just watched "The Next Doctor" for starters. It was... more campy than usual, but that sorts of goes with it being a Christmas special...

Comment

The Next Doctor did drag on forever, horribly.

Comment

I'm about to watch "End of Time, Part 2" this weekend. I've been putting it off because I don't want to lose Tennant.

Comment

Originally posted by TerranCmdr View Post
                              I'm about to watch "End of Time, Part 2" this weekend. I've been putting it off because I don't want to lose Tennant.
                              You won't like his last words in the series then.

Comment

Originally posted by jedd_kenobi View Post
                                You won't like his last words in the series then.
                                This.

Comment

"The Waters Of Mars" was far better than "The End Of Time", which felt overloaded with silly villains to me (then again, Timothy Dalton!). But Tennant nailed the Doctor in both.

Comment

Originally posted by DanRoM View Post
                                    "The Waters Of Mars" was far better than "The End Of Time", which felt overloaded with silly villains to me (then again, Timothy Dalton!). But Tennant nailed the Doctor in both.
                                    waters of Mars was a better acted and written story, but I still liked how they brought the Time Lords back into the Who mythos.

Comment

This is sorta Doctor Who related.
                                      It was my friend's birthday a month ago, and about 2 weeks before, I had a great idea for a gift. Unfortunately, my idea was harder to make than I initially thought. So, one month after her birthday, here it is:

I took a basic journal and covered it in blue vinyl and did the embossing.

Comment

A bit of a small spoiler from an interview/talking about his part in DW;

David Bradley (most known as Argus Filch in Harry Potter) got an honorary degree from Warwick and spoke a bit about DW.

Skip to 11:30
                                        MP3 LINKY

Not much in there and I don't follow this thread but its something
                                        ^My Flickr Page^_______________________________^My Blipfoto 'Photo Every Day' Page^

Comment

New promo photo released.

Comment

Working...
                                          X