Doctor Who

As someone relatively new to DW, could anyone explain me what's the schedule for Doctor Who? On which days will it air and how often? Every week? Every other week?

In the UK, it airs at (around) 7.15pm on Saturday nights, so one new episode a week. The last series aired 7 episodes, then had a break, then showed the remaining 6; and it could well happen again this time round.

Series 7 will be broken up. 5 episodes in Autumn 2012. Then the Xmas special in December 2012. Followed by the remaining 8 episodes next year.

2 new episodes announced.

7x02: Dinosaurs on a Spaceship written by Chris Chibnall
7x03: A Town Called Mercy written by Toby Whithouse

Also, he has a Omni Tool now. Omni Tools are cool.
matt-smith-omni-tool.jpg

256493_459525537398593_304213610_o.jpg

Team Nerdist vs Team Doctor Who in the Nerdist All Star Celeb Bowling tournament

funny-pictures-lolcats-what-do-you-say-wanna-tour-the-universe1.jpg

Further 2 episodes announced.
7x04:Cubed Written by Chris Chibnall
7x05:Goodbye Ponds Written by Steven Moffat

I've only recently discovered that five Doctor Who specials from the Tennant days were missing from my collection. Well, they are not missing anymore, and I've just watched "The Next Doctor" for starters. It was... more campy than usual, but that sorts of goes with it being a Christmas special...

"The Waters Of Mars" was far better than "The End Of Time", which felt overloaded with silly villains to me (then again, Timothy Dalton!). But Tennant nailed the Doctor in both.

"The Waters Of Mars" was far better than "The End Of Time", which felt overloaded with silly villains to me (then again, Timothy Dalton!). But Tennant nailed the Doctor in both.

waters of Mars was a better acted and written story, but I still liked how they brought the Time Lords back into the Who mythos.

This is sorta Doctor Who related.
It was my friend's birthday a month ago, and about 2 weeks before, I had a great idea for a gift. Unfortunately, my idea was harder to make than I initially thought. So, one month after her birthday, here it is:

IMG_1027.JPG

IMG_1029.JPG

IMG_1028.JPG

I took a basic journal and covered it in blue vinyl and did the embossing.

A bit of a small spoiler from an interview/talking about his part in DW;

David Bradley (most known as Argus Filch in Harry Potter) got an honorary degree from Warwick and spoke a bit about DW.

Skip to 11:30
MP3 LINKY

Not much in there and I don't follow this thread but its something :p