Mass Effect 3

Free DLC coming on the 10th.

me3-resurgence-pack.jpg

New maps - Firebase Condor and Firebase Hydra
New Weapons - Striker Assault Rifle, the Kishock Harpoon Gun, and the Geth Plasma SMG.
New Characters - Asari Justicar Adept, Batarian Soldier, Batarian Sentinel, Geth Engineer, Geth Infiltrator and Krogan Battlemaster Vanguard.

Last edited:
From the PAX panel, regarding indoc theory: (Kotaku liveblog: http://kotaku.com/5899880/liveblogging-the-pax-mass-effect-panel )

' "The indoctrination theory illustrates again how, um, committed the fanbase is..." don't want to comment either way. Don't want to be prescriprive -- fans interpret their own way, plus DLC coming. "We want the content to speak for itself, and we'll let it do so" '

Basically, "wait for the DLC". Are they actually going to run with it?

Right. Now all the people who made white Human soldiers are just going to paint their Geth grey and black, decloak near friendlies and shoot them with Geth Plasma shotguns. Ultimate trolling.

And anybody playing the Batarian will be left to bleed out, nobody likes Batarians.

Another piece of Free DLC? Awesome!
I'm not the biggest fan of the Geth (I gladly wiped their kind out and murdered Legion) however if the ME3 multi player has taught me anything. It's that if you're going into a fight. You want a Krogan with you.
I have never had as much fun in a games MP than I have had with my Krogan. Endless amounts of fun. A Krogan Vanguard? That just brings even more fun and pain to my enemies.
Well done BioWare. super freaking awesome.

It's also worth noting that this weekend is Operation BEACHHEAD and all characters earn a extra 25% extra XP.

Last edited:
I'm not the biggest fan of the Geth (I gladly wiped their kind out and murdered Legion)

The quarians are arguably the bad guys in the whole conflict. The geth didn't do anything wrong. The quarians just got scared and reacted poorly.

Last edited:
i really hope those new guns make it into the single player

The quarians are arguably the bad guys in the whole conflict. The geth didn't do anything wrong. The quarians just got scared and reacted poorly.

True, however I was trying to nail Tali at the time. Nothing gets you into their container suit than wiping out their mortal enemy.

What other classes could they add for mp? After all those advertisements for Blasto on the Citadel, I really want to play a Hanar soldier. :lol:

What other classes could they add for mp? After all those advertisements for Blasto on the Citadel, I really want to play a Hanar soldier. :lol:

This one speaks from experience.