Mass Effect 3

So it's pretty good then?

I'm downloading Mass Effect from Steam as we speak. This better be good, don't let me down Finalgear :p

So it's pretty good then?

I'm downloading Mass Effect from Steam as we speak. This better be good, don't let me down Finalgear :p

Is that really even a question? :p

They can't kill Shepard again, so how do you figure they're going to explain being able to change your specs again? (they can't not let you, they're not lame like that) I think it'll just be "Oh, right, you're cyber-shep now, we can just go ahead and rejigger you to prepare for the epic oncoming battle."

They can't kill Shepard again, so how do you figure they're going to explain being able to change your specs again? (they can't not let you, they're not lame like that) I think it'll just be "Oh, right, you're cyber-shep now, we can just go ahead and rejigger you to prepare for the epic oncoming battle."

The Illusive Man spent two years rebuilding you, and didn't bother to keep a red button that'll shut everything back down? And he wasn't very happy with me at the end of ME2. So I suspect that he sabotages you and you need to learn to fight again, this time without the benefit of Cerberus implants.

DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT

etc etc etc

Can't wait. Period. When I get back to Chicago I'm going to start making some alts to play. (My "hero" shepard was the first dude in my first game, and the first dude in ME2. He's good, fucked Ashley then Tali, saved everyone, is epic, etc. Want some variation.)

Yeah, that would be fantastic.

Do you think they'll try to bring in an SR3 Normandy for the Reaper fight? Or retrofit the SR2? Or no changes at all and have a fleet backing you up?

Not sure. I don't think we'll see an SR3. But I would not be surprised by a beefier SE2.

Not sure. I don't think we'll see an SR3. But I would not be surprised by a beefier SE2.

I dunno it was kinda rooted at the end of ME2

personally i wouldn't mind seeing a whole fleet of SR2's. as much as the ending scene of all those Reapers was great, the only thing that would outclass it was a equal amount of Normandies.

personally i wouldn't mind seeing a whole fleet of SR2's. as much as the ending scene of all those Reapers was great, the only thing that would outclass it was a equal amount of Normandies.

I disagree. The Normandy is a corvette (as in the ship type, not the car), not a battleship. I don't think it was ever intended for big formation-versus-formation space battles.

I disagree. The Normandy is a corvette (as in the ship type, not the car), not a battleship. I don't think it was ever intended for big formation-versus-formation space battles.

Yeah, this. I want to see some capital ship action. Homeworld style :D

I was also craving some space action so I reinstalled FreeSpace 2. Gotta occupy myself till ME3 comes along :p

I actually just re-read Ender's Game and I was thinking that an outer-space RTS (no economy, just a set number of ships at the start of each mission) would actually be a really interesting minigame in ME3. Like what Ender did in command school.

Understandable, if anything i meant as in that a series of other ships in the same class as Normandy. Not just one specific ship, i wouldn't mind seeing some bigger ships either. Like the Destiny Ascension (did that survive Soverign's attack on the Citadel in ME1?) or other big ships.

While true, I think it would be salvaged with even newer tech and weapons. I would hate to see a Normandy bit the dust with every chapter of the story. But, who knows, right?

i thought the Normandy was able to escape and was still in active service. Although i do agree completely, it was heart-breaking seeing the Normandy SR-1 being destroyed in the opening minutes of ME2 and i'd hate to see the same happen again. If anything i'd just like to see a kick-ass opening with the Normandy SR-2 kicking some reaper ass, kind of like escaping the fall of Earth as the Reapers invade.

New mini-Litho's from ME2 are up! The illusive man and the Normandy SR2. 12x16. I ordered mine fast because these things go fast.

http://biowarestore.com/art/mini-lithos/me2-mini-litho-pack-4

damn, if i had the money i'd be buying that Normandy SR2 litho. in fact i'm still waiting for someone in BioWare to take the hint and produce a actual model for the Normandy SR2 or even the SR1, i'm not picky. just gimme a Normandy Model!