Bond 23: Skyfall

Yeah it was definately a personal vendetta against M.

Threadbump for a question.

Does anybody know where exactly they filmed this scene:

vlcsnap-00001.png

I know it's somewhere near Glencoe, Scotland, presumably at the River Coe, but where exactly?

Yes, I'm a sad fanboy looking for a photo op during my upcoming holiday.

My money is on a sideroad following the river Etive branching of from the A82 (the rather large road leading through Glencoe)

Just after passing Glencoe form the Fort William side this road starts on the left away from the A82 in a 90? degree angle, just after Etive Mor and before the skying station, there is a little sign, if you see the skiing station you have gone to far.

This road follows Glen Etive and eventually ends at Loch Etive, especially the first 5-6 km has tremedous scenery, it's somewhere in that part, as soon as I saw that scene in Skyfall I remembered seeing that place before.

Last edited:
Just after passing Glencoe form the Fort William side this road starts on the left away from the A82 in a 90? degree angle, just after Etive Mor and before the skying station, there is a little sign, if you see the skiing station you have gone to far.

This road follows Glen Etive and eventually ends at Loch Etive
Thanks for the reply!

Do you mean this road? Your directions are a litte contradictory... ;)

Threadbump for a question.

Does anybody know where exactly they filmed this scene:

imdb lists Glen Etive, Highland, Scotland, UK as a location. it's rather close to glencoe and the aerial view in google maps could work :dunno:
... aaaand i missed the new page again. anyhoo, my location is sort of the same as cowboys i suppose.

Thanks for the reply!

Do you mean this road? Your directions are a litte contradictory... ;)

Yes that's the one, Glen Etive, I'm not good with directions, I once sent someone not familiar in the area out to the grocery store 2 km's from here, he was never seen again. :p

Yes that's the one, Glen Etive, I'm not good with directions, I once sent someone not familiar in the area out to the grocery store 2 km's from here, he was never seen again. :p
When I was up in Glen Etive, some fool gave me directions to the local grocery store. I am still lost.

Wait - what?