The Dark Knight Rises

It confuses me why people are criticizing the fact that this is the "epic conclusion". I would rather this be a solid trilogy than a drawn-out series.

Video has already been removed

best quality i've been able to find so far. if i find better i'll post it.

Last edited:
Video has been removed

EDIT: Apologies again, seems Warner Bros is on a crackdown with anyone with this trailer.

Last edited:
Warner Bros seems to be really cracking down on those posting the video. Which i honestly can't see why. Not everyone wants to go to the cinema and see HP7. Its been 24 hours since its release, might as well release it online and for all to see.

Batman looks like he's about to shit himself!

If it was Bane coming at me... i'd probably be turning my trousers brown as well.

Warner Bros seems to be really cracking down on those posting the video. Which i honestly can't see why. Not everyone wants to go to the cinema and see HP7. Its been 24 hours since its release, might as well release it online and for all to see.

the copies all come from Cammed sources and WB/youtube can't be seen to be allowing Camming.

the copies all come from Cammed sources and WB/youtube can't be seen to be allowing Camming.

True, but what i meant was WB release a proper HD version of it. so that there's no cam jobs out there showing crappy recordings of their work.

Well, looks kind of meh

its certainly enough to reassure me that the 3rd Batman film isn't going to be another Spider-Man 3 or X-Men 3

It's a teaser and not a trailer? Oh, I get it

Well, looks kind of meh

I find very few teaser trailers anything above 'meh' to be honest, these days they've got a bit ridiculous with their...uh..teasing.

This, however, was enough to get me interested. I do love the Nolan Batman universe, and while it's a shame its ending I hope it ends on a high.