No announcement yet.

Last movie you saw?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Jamie Lee Curtis' pole dancing scene doesn't need to make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stiggie View Post
      And Jamie Lee Curtis' pole dancing scene doesn't need to make sense.
      But, he pretends to be a Eastern-European guy? Then he tells her to do stuff, tells her to get on the bed and close her eyes and then seduces her with a rose. Then she whacks him and he says he can explain... explain what? Shit makes no sense.

Last edited by Aston Martin; June 18th, 2015, 5:38 PM.

Comment

Any straight guy with a pulse shouldn't care whether that scene makes sense or not. Just enjoy it.

I can't believe people used to think Jamie Lee Curtis was a hermaphrodite. Poor girl. On top of that, when she only two years old her mother was brutally stabbed in a motel shower and her father was killed in a fight to the death against a rebellious Thracian gladiator.

Comment

You do realise "Psycho" wasn't a documentary, right?

Anyway watched John Wick last night. Good film. Solid 8/10
          WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

Comment

Really?

Spartacus was though..... right?

The thing about people thinking she was a hermaphrodite is true though.
            Last edited by stiggie; June 19th, 2015, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Inside Out

The first Pixar movie since 2013 and the first original one since 2012. My girlfriend made the point that it doesn't have as much appeal for truly little kids (like 5 year olds) as some of the other Pixar movies, given the subject matter, but it is still a solid family movie that hits all the right notes and leaves plenty of humor for the parents. 8/10, would include it in my own Pixar collection.

As a side note, the short that plays before it, Lava, is Pixar's worst short in a long time. Still ok and enjoyable, but it relies heavily on an English song that may not translate well. I'm of the opinion Pixar's best shorts are the ones that don't have any language in them other than the credits and title, and this did nothing to disprove me.
              2013 Dodge Dart 1.4T Limited 6spd First car! 12/2012 -
              2013 FIAT 500 Pop Second/Girlfriend's Car! 03/2014 -
              2003 Ford Ranger XLT Supercab 10/2016 -

Comment

Focus: Pretty gosh durned entertaining. Keeps you guessing.
                Flickr

Comment

The concept of Inside Out just makes me think it will be a childish version of Herman's Head.

Comment

My first thoughts, as well...most reviews, though, seem to indicate a depth and creativity, putting it in a position of being an "above average" Pixar movie, which is a darn good movie. I'm more interested in seeing it after reading some reviews than I was after seeing the first trailers.
                    There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

I have a history of underestimating Pixar movies. Most of them are actually good stories. Though I have been expecting Disney to fuck them up.

Comment

I wouldn't be afraid of that since Pixar basically owns Disney.
                        IT'S OK TO BE TAKEI

Volvo C30 DRIVe
                        BMW F700GS

The Law of Inverse Value: The less you contribute to society, the greater the trauma you can sustain with minimal to no physical sequelae.

FG Ringmeet 2014
                        FG Ringmeet 2015
                        FG Mini-Roadtrip 2015

Comment

What? Disney owns Pixar, not the other way around.

Comment

On paper, but in real life it's the people from pixar that now control how and which movies are made.
                            IT'S OK TO BE TAKEI

Volvo C30 DRIVe
                            BMW F700GS

The Law of Inverse Value: The less you contribute to society, the greater the trauma you can sustain with minimal to no physical sequelae.

FG Ringmeet 2014
                            FG Ringmeet 2015
                            FG Mini-Roadtrip 2015

Comment

Hansel and Gretel: witch hunter. Much gore but, a badass movie.
                              1993 Ford F-150 Flareside - July 2010 - August 2013
                              2004 Ford Mustang - September 2013 - February 2018
                              1987 Mercury Colony Park GS - August 2015 - Present
                              2003 EZGO TXT - March 2015 - Present (it's road legal!)
                              2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI 6-Speed (February 2018 - Present)

Comment

Jurassic Park.

Final Gear around the world care package
                                discussion | photos | spreadsheet | map

Comment

Originally posted by IceBone View Post
                                  Jurassic Park.
                                  It's about time. The 1993 classic is a must-watch.

Shop Finalgear * Track your Euro bills

Comment

DERN IT, I MEANT WORLD!

Final Gear around the world care package
                                    discussion | photos | spreadsheet | map

Comment

Originally posted by IceBone View Post
                                      DERN IT, I MEANT WORLD!
                                      you rang? oh... i'll show myself out
                                      2015 Seat Leon FR TDI

Comment

Goldeneye. probably for the 100th time. I still love it, after 20 years...

Comment

Kingsman: The Secret Service

Second viewing, such an awesome movie, even better this time round.

Comment

Working...
                                          X