The Steam thread

Anyone in the US who'd act as a a middleman for me? LA Noir is 7,50? if you buy from Germany, and only 5$ for the US. <_<
I'd paypal you the money back, steam nick is shad.

Jesus, I need to slow down a bit. These sales eat up a lot of money :p

Saints Row 3 so far, lots of good sales but I already have the games. Also a friend bought the Mount and Blade collection and gifted it to a bunch of people in a subtle attempt to get us to play with him :D

Didn't really buy much on the last couple of sales, but this one had a lot of games I've wanted to play, but never bothered to pick up, for reasonable prices.

So far I got:
- Alan Wake
- Bioshock 2
- Defense Grid
- Deus Ex HR
- LA Noire
- L4D2
- Mafia 2

for about 50? - the price of one new-ish game. :)

Saints Row The Third for ?3.99. (Maybe UK'ers only)

PC World

Promocode pcgamer20
It takes a couple of secs for your account to get activated on PC World, but then you get the code and bang it into Steam.

HotUKDeals

I was always on the fence, but its ?4.

I got it on a 75% off deal, it's not a perfect game but there's a ton of content and multiplayer is really enjoyable. Be warned: absurdity levels are high.

I got it on a 75% off deal, it's not a perfect game but there's a ton of content and multiplayer is really enjoyable. Be warned: absurdity levels are high.

I nearly got it when it was ?7.50, but I hate the way it looks like a GTA4 hack.

I got Saints Row 3 during the Summer Sale too, absolutely superb game. Love the craziness of it!

I just got a 75% off to Portal 2 coupon, but I already have it. Is there anyway I can pass it on?

Also, "zephyrus17", add me on Steam! :D

I got Saints Row 3 during the Summer Sale too, absolutely superb game. Love the craziness of it!

I just got a 75% off to Portal 2 coupon, but I already have it. Is there anyway I can pass it on?

Also, "zephyrus17", add me on Steam! :D

I also got that coupon if anyone needs it.

Re: The Steam thread

Will you guys download apps from Steam when they arrive, or will you stick to games only?

I assume via their Mobile App for Android/iphone.

If this is true, I'll stick to my trusty PC for gaming

[video=youtube;EFrL6-OhN94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFrL6-OhN94[/video]

My PC is already plugged into a 32" TV, I tried big picture. I don't like it... or see the point.

It would be handy when playing from a couch on a big screen, which I have done on occassion. Would be really handy if I had a gaming-capable laptop/something portable as I would do that far more often.