Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome

Well... RDM likes him some tittehs. Did you watch the non-tv versions of The Plan and the Caprica pilot? There was a dick shown for a second in the plan! AW YEAH! *ahehehem* but yeah, they like to just do what they want to, but you can't just do that on cable, and Machinima Prime is, like, not a dark corner of the internet with no standards and obviously anyone of any age can just go watch it at any time.

I read somewhere that if the TV airing does well enough, along side the webisodes, they were hoping to release a whole series based around young Adama. I really enjoyed Blood and Chrome, so hopefully that happens.

I plan on actually buying the Blu Ray instead of not like I did with all the BSG proper releases, bitches need support yo! I'm still sad that NBC teased them with a full series then took it away.

Watched episodes 1 & 2 today and loved it. Watching more and getting DVD when it's released.

Watched it on blu ray a couple days ago. PRTY GUD. Not even trying to not be a pilot though, much more of a two-part series premiere than a stand-alone experience. But still, loved it. I rarely give a damn about paying for things that are shown on tv, but come on, buy it, force nbc universal to make a full series of Blood & Chrome, it has the potential to be better than BSG.

The BR/DVD has a featurette on the vfx, so crazy seeing the raw footage, they barely even had any props. Amazing production value. And it's not noisey as hell since it's not actually shot on sets lit only by on set table lamps and lcd screens like BSG :lol: