Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome

JohnnyRacer

Looks like SyFy is upping its production value as this looks pretty damn good! I don't have an air date yet. IMDB says 2013, but I think that's wrong.

So, it's a series?

FUCK. YEAH.

Saw the trailer this morning. Very impressed and looking forward to its launch.

Video is now blocked by NBC universal, oh well.

So, it's a series?

FUCK. YEAH.

Not quite. Like Caprica and BSG* they're doing a feature length pilot first, then they'll get greenlit for a series and get cracking on it right away.

*Well... a two part mini-series is just a feature length production that's too long, right?

Syfy has already said that the pilot is done, and they will show it, but there will be no series. Too expensive, I believe is the reason. They haven't said when the pilot will be shown.

bleh

Mmm, yeah, they talked about it after the leaked trailer. Though the original plan was for it to be some sort of web series, now it looks like that's going to happen after all.

Netflix is starting to put out it's own shows, so maybe they will pick up the rights?

The episodes are so good, but painfully short.

All episodes now online. I imagine the tv broadcast isn't going to add anything? Might as well just queue up all the web episodes and watch em now?

^ they plan to compile and release them all in a single bluray feature length video early next year.

Which will have 7 extra scenes and be "unrated". Screw webserieses anyways, I can wait :p

I read somewhere that if the TV airing does well enough, along side the webisodes, they were hoping to release a whole series based around young Adama. I really enjoyed Blood and Chrome, so hopefully that happens.