Euro Truck Simulator 2

You can't run tollbooths. The little pole is indestructible.. thought you could blow through it and get a fine..

I generally forget there is an engine brake so I hopelessly try to slow down just to crash into the damn barriers.

I got Volvo, for the 750 HP engine ... I got it when I was level 10 (after spending the last 9 levels doing "hired" jobs).
I got a $400,000 loan, bought the F16H and a cheaper truck for my driver. He has a base model, no upgrades (lol) while mine is pimped. (See below)
(not sure ... but I need more lights I think...)
Welcome to the forums!

I got 4 Volvo F16Hs, all only 700Hp (didn't see the extra 50Hp as worth it). All are white, and basic. My 3 drivers based in Luxembourg are pulling in around Euro 5k+ and I'm at $160k cash. Looking to get another garage and expand.

New update, gonna try it out tomorrow.

What's new in this update:

DAF - added as new licensed truck brand
added command line parameter -nodx9ex which disables extended DX9 interfaces for compatibility with Xfire
support for Unicode characters
support for Korean, Vietnamese and Chinese
enter your name in profile with non-ASCII characters
better automatic save/load system
fixes in registration plates for SK, NL, FR, I, S, BE, A
recreated lamps illumination of all trucks, trailers and AI vehicles
readjusted fatigue simulation
new gearboxes for each truck
adjusted steering
over two hundred individual map fixes and prettyfications, fixed weather areas, added new lamps to prefabs
several inaccessible roads removed from navigation system
bus added as AI vehicle in traffic
improvements of AI handling on prefabs - speed, acceleration, and braking
decreased Valiant dashboard brightness
route advisor's "running line" corrected
added extra tier to progress history - progress is shown up to level 150 now
skill screen doesn't pop up on level up anymore if there are no skill points available
rain probability slider added to Options
truck braking intensity slider added to Options
subtle improvements in HDR tonemapping

Get it here http://www.eurotrucksimulator2.com/update.php or http://www.mediafire.com/?04i370yflu6y1iz for direct link

I've been waiting for this, the lighting system gives weird slowdown and speed up when I use headlights or turn signals. Hopefully this helps.

For the 6x2-4 question:
- if the physics are "real" the 6x2-4 would be able to handle more heavier loads than 4x2 (irl should be 10t more carry weight/non-turning-axle).
- the 6x2 has one axle connected to engine, while 6x4 has two (and should be more difficult to turn)[if it would be 6x2+2 the front wheels and the next set would have power from engine, and 6x4+2 all axles would have power as "6x6").

Yeah, that's to be expected. But sadly there's no difference, so that upgrade won't be that high of a priority now...

EDIT: I was referring the to 6x2-4

Last edited:
237 kph? :lol: Even my car doesn't do that...

Is that from the new gearboxes? Are they customizable now, or did they just give one of the models a really tall final drive?

That's probably from a mod that removes the speedo limit

Oi, how come your truck has the remaining fuel in the screen and mine only has some useless temperature thing

there's a keyboard button to change the in dash screen, three different views, check your assigned keys