Horizon 4 Photothread

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, UK.
Car(s)
'12 MX-5 PRHT, '02 Freelander, '90 Disco 1 Bobtail
I know barely anyone plays Forza here any more but why not have a photo thread anyway. It's a shame that the standard photos are still 1920x1080 when downloaded from the online gallery, it occurred to me that because I have OBS set up to record in 4k at the touch of a button it was easier to just record a small clip and then capture a frame from that. Boom, 4K photo and without the watermark if I wish.

I'm having great fun with my Charger Daytona, a car I used in Horizon 3 but it's just as good here.
ChargerDaytona_BoardSmash.jpg

Found myself getting chased by the Flying Scotsman at one point. I got a version with the car clean too after resetting the damage but I prefer this one.
ChargerDaytona_Scotsman_Damaged.jpg

Built a Volvo to compete in the seasonal races and what are Volvos really designed for?
Volvo_Caravan2.jpg

Last edited:
I play the shit out of this game (well, as much as I play any games anymore). I'm just not much of a photo taker.

Some more pictures I've been storing up:

GT40Jump_S1920.jpg

DaytonaNLights_P_S1920.jpg

AudiMountainRealistic_P_S1920.jpg

TR6RacerParked_S1920.jpg

With the new season I figured I had to make a proper winter car. I give you, the Beastmode(tm), 1200hp Range Rover. Clearly, all Range Rover's should have that much power. The amount of torque is hilarious. :driving:

zrnu6UJ.jpg