The Several Hours of FLeMons

I'm gone on the 24th until my next school break, which isn't for like forever so maybe an unofficial race this weekend for fun??

My XBL Gold membership expires on the 22nd, hopefully they give me a good deal on renewing because I don't plan on paying the full price again since I play so little these days.

I once quit my membership - the day after that a VERY cheap offering popped up on my 360, don't remember the exact numbers - but I think it was below half price^^

When mine expired, I got ads on the home screen for a $1 for 1 month deal. After that one ran out, $2 for 2 months.

When mine expired, I got ads on the home screen for a $1 for 1 month deal. After that one ran out, $2 for 2 months.

Thats what I'm hoping for.

Also I forgot to mention that I will be out of the country Aug 21-28. And then moving to Detroit. I think I won't be able to do this until the 2nd or 3rd week of September (assuming I get a cheap Gold deal), so don't wait for me.

Last edited:
I'm gone on the 24th until my next school break, which isn't for like forever so maybe an unofficial race this weekend for fun??

Not a bad idea! A shakedown session could be very helpful and lots of fun.

You're implying LeMons, or FLeMons is in any way official? :lol:

:lol:

It's about as official as it'll ever get.

I'm up for a race this coming weekend for whoever can make it, as before I propose 2PM EST.

:lol:

It's about as official as it'll ever get.

I'm up for a race this coming weekend for whoever can make it, as before I propose 2PM EST.

Works for me I posted my gamer tag earlier in the thread, and I think I applied for the group in Forza not sure.

sounds like fun, which day sat or sun, or will it be both.... if its saturday i wont make it

It'll be Sunday, I'm fitting the new suspension to the Land Rover on Saturday. :)

I'll try for Sunday, but I'm doubtful. I'm headed back from our cabin that morning/afternoon.

Sunday works for me. Got nothing planed :)

for those who are wondering, my gamertag is MeanPizza.

Last edited:
Should be fine for Sunday too. Will just have to balance watching the NASCAR race with watching where I'm driving xD

I should be good for Sunday.

OK so this is looking good, potentially more people than I expected. If we're still looking at this as a shakedown then I'll find a suitable (normal) prize, probably a pre-prepared (to clown car spec) FLeMons racer.

Regarding tracks, I'm thinking Tsukuba short circuit. All the fun in this will be the close racing so that will keep the pack reasonably close no matter how small it is. There are plenty of tracks that are suitable but there's a big risk of us all being spread out and not seeing another car for most of the race.

So currently this is how the race is planned:

• Start time: 7pm UTC.
  • Track: Tsukuba Short Circuit.
  • Race Length: 60 minutes.
  • At least 1 pit stop (forced if possible).
  • ABS/TC/STC will be disabled.
  • Steering/damage/wear/fuel will be simulation.
  • Racing line guide will be disabled.

• Contact is allowed, in fact it's encouraged. Just remember that if you're a douchebag and PIT someone then the chances are they'll do the same. :p