Gran Turismo 5

Here's the extended version of the GT5 E3 2010 Traile (with lyrics):

I think I just got a boner from that video. :lol:

Not really, but comon!

daaaaaamn that extended trailer was awesome. im guessing its a little peak of the Adrian Newey car that we get at 3:43

Those added drifting bits at the end are great. :D

The smoke effects look way better in that video. Notice when he spins the Enzo

I don't think this has been posted?

Thats a video made from videos which we have already seen...

That Rally interior, perhaps it's a ?Standard car? interior.

We had that discussion. It also could be a shadow hiding the interior!

And extended E3 trailer. Was bit disappointed in the beginning to see its just the same clips but the end....
:motherofgod:
is appropriate for this game now! I think it has passed the levels of sheer awesomeness!

Last edited:
I just brought a PS3 today, with Need for Speed Shift to keep me entertained until November. To use an analogy I read somewhere, I suspect that playing NFS Shift will feel like having a one night stand whilst waiting for your wife to come back from 3-month research trip to Antarctica or wherever. A bit off topic, but does anyone know any good PS3 games?

Oh, and guys, the extended trailer was fan made, albeit very well done. That thing at 3:43 was the Formula Gran Turismo from GT4.

I just brought a PS3 today, with Need for Speed Shift to keep me entertained until November. To use an analogy I read somewhere, I suspect that playing NFS Shift will feel like having a one night stand whilst waiting for your wife to come back from 3-month research trip to Antarctica or wherever. A bit off topic, but does anyone know any good PS3 games?

Oh, and guys, the extended trailer was fan made, albeit very well done. That thing at 3:43 was the Formula Gran Turismo from GT4.

Grid and Dirt 2 are awsome racing games and they are made by codemasters which is the company making F1 2010. if you like 3rd person type adventure games then i say Uncharted and Uncharted 2. for sports im a huge fan of MLB 10 The Show but the best of all, if you want to be sucked in to the world of your PS3 the i suggest either Red Dead Redemption or Grand Theft Auto 4.

Grid is alot of fun and its completely different than any other type of racing game. check this out.

http://www.racedrivergrid.com/index.php?territory=EnglishUSA#/home/

they have managed to find a way to make it seem less like your just driving a bunch of cars around different tracks (GT5 and Forza) and more like your a person who is hired to drive. you own your own team so you have to manage teamates and sponcers but at the same time you have a blast racing very hard in nice cars at different classes. you can get it used for about $20 now (US). i am going to bet that if you play this you may not play NFS again! lol, IMO

I hope this post helps you a little

Lookit.

http://img29.imageshack.**/img29/8508/vlcsnap2010071713h09m02.jpg

Actual body roll. See that Forza? Supercars aren't space ships.

For reference, I hustle through the Casio chicanes in Forza pretty damn good...

http://img824.imageshack.**/img824/218/f40lean.jpg

Yeah... even with the increased grip levels and resulting higher G forces, the cars almost barely tilt in Forza.

But look at that tire model go!!

But look at that tire model go!!

You mean the tire model where even 70's bias ply tires feel like stiff radial race tires and modern street tires have the slip angle window of granite? :p

I do wish GT5 would put in visual deformation, but since they don't even feel tire marks are needed, I highly doubt it'll be in.

The visual deformation in Fm3 looks so arbitrary and exaggerated though...I'd almost rather not have it at all.

Also anyone notice in FM3 how brake glowing is completely unrelated to braking? Drive off a fast corner into some magic sand (the stuff that slows you down instantly) and they will glow bright red. It's pretty hilarious.

Hmm I had a sneaking suspicion...Could those drifting videos in the end from GT HD?

5 years in development and things like that ? I hope not, but you never know.