Team Schrick 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Schrick 2010

New episodes will start airing 17th May.

Everyone on the team still eager and able to help?

Acquisition: Provides the episode footage on which the sub will be based by means of rip from TV broadcast, or edit/transcode of DMAX Videotheke flash clips
    Current Team member/s: TechZ, Suedschleife
    Skill requirement: Basic (and easy to aquire) familiarity with video editing and encoding tools.
    Time requirement: Low

Translation: Translates German language segments into English language .txt file (example).
    Current Team member/s: thomas, metalnarf, Suedschleife
    Skill requirement: Good German and English language skills (comprehension/expression), high degree of self-motivation.
    Time requirement: High

Proof reading: Corrects spelling and grammatical errors, ensures uniform numbering and format.
    Current Team member/s: TechZ
    Skill requirement: Flawless-very good English language skills, high degree of self-motivation, pays attention to detail.
    Time requirement: High

Timing: Sets start/end points for lines of text using timing software and sets font format.
    Current Team member/s: Suedschleife
    Skill requirement: Familiarity with Aegisub
    Time requirement: Medium

Encoding: Transcodes video with hardsubs -
    Current Team member/s: Suedschleife
    Skill requirement: Familiarity with video encoding tools.
    Time requirement: Low

Quality Assurance: Inspects the final product for errors of any kind.
    Current Team member/s: sirsmiley
    Skill requirement: Flawless-very good English language skills, pays attention to detail
    Time requirement: Low-Medium

Distribution/Release: Uploads the video to online platforms and creates Torrent.
    Current Team member/s: TechZ, Suedschleife
    Skill requirement: Ability to use a computer without harming him/herself
    Time requirement: low

Team coordination: Coordinates segment assignment and team staffing.
    Current Team member/s: not filled
    Skill requirement: Good communicator and mediator, ability to motivate people
    Time requirement: Medium-High

Finalgear IRC: irc://irc.finalgear.com/Subcentral

Coordinator, QA, additional translators and proof readers needed. If you'd like to help simply reply to this thread.
    Last edited by Suedschleife; May 19th, 2010, 11:46 AM.
    Team Schrick
    DMOTOR sub project

I'm in.
    FTP Update: https://forums.finalgear.com/ftp-thr...welcome-61327/

Comment

Id love to help on the QA..... My other account on FG wont work as password recovery wont go to hotmail so i just made a new account....I watched Team Schrick season 1 and have been looking forward to season 2 and stumbled across this! if you could tell me where to find season 2 id like to get caught up to speed and help on 2.5!

update: found the links to the Reloaded (season 2) ill catch up tonight

oh techZ, i cant msg you as i dont have enough posts...i put in my email address to get password recovery but my email never ever arrives even in junk mail to my hotmail and i cant get on the irc chat it says connection blocked or something even though ive never been on it before, might be a ports issue at my office
      Last edited by sirsmiley; May 4th, 2010, 3:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sirsmiley View Post
        Id love to help on the QA..... My other account on FG wont work as password recovery wont go to hotmail so i just made a new account....I watched Team Schrick season 1 and have been looking forward to season 2 and stumbled across this! if you could tell me where to find season 2 id like to get caught up to speed and help on 2.5!

update: found the links to the Reloaded (season 2) ill catch up tonight

oh techZ, i cant msg you as i dont have enough posts...i put in my email address to get password recovery but my email never ever arrives even in junk mail to my hotmail and i cant get on the irc chat it says connection blocked or something even though ive never been on it before, might be a ports issue at my office
        What was your old username? I'll look into it.

Comment

i cant remember i just know my email address because it says it sent my username/login info but it never shows up! it was mecmedic@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by sirsmiley View Post
            i cant remember i just know my email address because it says it sent my username/login info but it never shows up! it was mecmedic@hotmail.com
            I'll change your pw and send it to you, just change it after.

Comment

apparently i didnt have much activity on that one and i tried to verify my email and its still not showing up, must be some sort of filter, ill just stick with this one its tied to a non throw away account lol

Comment

what i cant figure out is why they had the transmission specially built when aston already has race cars with the dbs9 and was probably compatible....if not...tim should have just bought a db9 to work with... and then upfitted it.....seems like their car they are trying to reinvent the wheel when aston martin racing works team already has done it!!!

Comment

The goal was develop their very own car. In hindsight that no-compromise attitude might not have been the smartest, but one could argue they might as well could have used a stock V8 Vantage N24/GT 4 following that logic.
                  Team Schrick
                  DMOTOR sub project

Comment

Working...
                  X