• I'm British and I drink thea

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • I'm Chinese and drink hot water

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee? Yuck!

Votes: 27 31.8%

• Total voters

CyberMonkey

Allrighty. Most people already know that black coffee is the only coffee one should ever drink. But still, I want a good laugh at all those who vote different. Choose your choice!

Coffee is like drugs, it's best when it's pure and uncut.

I put sugar and cream in my coffee. I don't give a shit. lol

Added "Coffee? Yuck!" to the poll. :p

my father was a cop and makes coffee blacker than Africa most of the time im just to lazy to bother with cream and shit just grab and go. Guess i would do a new york double with two creams and two sugars for after dinner but more often i tell the girl not to bother with the cream when she brings the coffee.

<--- Adds one packet/teaspoon of sugar.
I admire people that don't drink coffee...I can't function properly without it. :sad:

I admire people that don't drink coffee...I can't function properly without it. :sad:

Yup, my brain needs at least 2 coffee before it properly boots.... before that it can handle only the most basic functions: eat, drink (how else would i ingest coffee), and drive a car safely (i still haven't figured out how i do it, but as soon as i sit behind the wheel i'm wide awake and as soon as i leave the car i'm brain-dead once again)

Never really liked coffee, though i want to like it ;)

Coffee is gross and leaves a horrid aftertaste in your mouth, like a lemur shat in your mouth. Yet I still love it and I bust it out in the mornings whenever I can.
:D

Sugar and cream for me; I had black coffee once and got a headache somehow...

Yeah, pop with caffeine for me!

Yeah, I'm one of those people who needs coffee in the morning in order to jump start my brain. I have it with creme and sugar (Double double for those of you familiar with Tim Horton's). Tried black coffee before, and I didn't like it.